Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Testing, testing, 1 2 3..is this on?

Ahm...hello! I'm Tagaka!....
That's probably obvious by my name, however. But, that aside!!
I'm a rather timid roleplayer, and haven't been very active on this site..and yet, I truly do wish to use it!.. I want to roleplay with others peculiar as I! I haven't gotten anything done upon this site 'side from setting up some characters...but I'm open to anything! If..if anyone would like to, or be willing to partner up with me, please, please do tell me!! <(//Ù♡Ù)

I'm open to all sorts of roleplay, from the softest of vanilla flavoured cloud fluff to the darkest of daggers ripping through your emotions..I'm not at all afraid to mix around, or even stray into the deep and red heated passions that may occur with the more mature.. I'm truly willing to participate in anything!!
However, my one flaw is that..I haven't any humans in my character bank.
Not one.
But..if nonhuman characters don't bother you, please, please do consider me as a partner!! I'm more than happy with anything offered!..
Welcome to RPR, Tagaka! My name is Summer, and it is very nice to meet you!

What are your favorite genres to play in? (I know that you said that you are game for anything, but the question still stands!)
What are your hobbies? Do you like video games? Art? Pokemans? What are your interests as well!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! Don't be afraid or timid, everyone here is too kind! x3
Heya~ Welcome to the site! :D
Welcome love! Hope you have some fun around here!
TagakaTheTyrant Topic Starter

Well, haha.. I do feel welcome already! I can't shake my nerves too easily, but I would love to get involved with..really anyone here! As for Summer? Well, actually, I do have interests in Pokémon and art, both! All of my characters' refs are drawn by myself.. And Pokémon? I'm a freak of a fan. Capable of listing literally all the Pokémon if I try..
I don't do the human thing either lol
Welcome to Rpr and feel free to message me at anytime I am 99% of the time glad to give something new a try! I have my limits like everyone but I'm glad to just chat too if you just want someone to talk to ^w^
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello, welcome!
HibariHaru

tumblr_inline_nl5nomiVAL1sptc1c.gif
Hi, Tagaka, and welcome! It's nice to have you around. Please enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the site, Tagaka! I'm Rin, and I love art and video games too! I used to play Pokemon but it's just that I'm not as updated as I was anymore. XD

Concerning non-human characters, you don't have to worry about a thing. RPR has many settings, styles, and methods. Looking around the Looking for RP Forums and using the RP Finder should be enough to get you started!

Enjoy around here, and feel free to chat! :D
I don't do human characters either, and there is no flaw to that. Have fun using the site because it is a rare gem of the internet!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I adore your list of RP preferences. Very well said! ;)
Welcome to the site~
That way of describing varieties though xD Floof and daggers~
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! I'm so glad to hear you're feeling welcome. :D Have you found any games to participate in yet?
DrDragonHD

Welcome to RPR! :D Enjoy yer stay.
Rawr~! Hey there! Nice to have you join our community on RPR!
Hope you have a wonderful time!
Don't be afraid to talk/message me (Or, well, anyone pretty much) for a chat or such!
Remember, I do bite, but not much!
Welcome to RPR! Hope you're making lots of awesome new friends :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Testing, testing, 1 2 3..is this on?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus