Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Tinsley Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Tinsley glances around then walks into a ominous building smiling as ominously as the building was. She said holding the door open creepily showing her Fangs "Enter Darlings, Enter!" Yet Tinsley had a feeling they were being watched so she quickly began pushing each and every one of the Supernatural beings into the building as quickly as she could afraid of what was watching, she stared down the alley for a moment, thinking she saw eyes staring back, but she eventually just summed it down to her just having illusions and walked into the building locking the door behind.
Bennington (played by Bree)

Bennington glared at Tinsley when she pushed him."Hey! Get off me,I can walk..." Once he was inside he leaned against the wall of the building and silently summoned small flames and passed them between his fingers,back and forth.It was a small habit he always seemed to do.The flames made his dark eyes glitter as he observed the group gather once again.
Vinzintine (played by MissHolmes)

The couple looked around at the place they were at. It was illuminated by a low-light from Bennington's flames; this was the first actual display of supernatiuralism in this meeting. So no doubt at least someone here was actually another super.

(( I'll post better once we get more into this roleplay c: ))
Runa Rei (played by robinnrose)

"Jeeze why so pushy" She is slowly shoved into the door. The blonde woman follows them in closely.

Tinsley chuckled "Oh Just a little paranoid, I am..." she continued unamused as if she was reading a script "Anyway, We are here to work together to hide ourselves from Humanity despite our differences!" Tinsley rolled her eyes looking at Maria saying "Good enough?" Maria nodded continuing where Tinsley left off "Yes, Because we don't want to get slammed into a lab and get poked and prodded and maybe even killed! Its a scary thing to face that fact but its true!" she glances as Finnegan and pointed saying "People don't even know aliens exist yet how do you think they'll react to all of us!" Tinsley giggled saying "I mean we could have a pretty good chance of beating the humans Maria if you would let me change them to Vampires! Then we could be ourselves in public!" Maria rolled her eyes saying "Don't acknowledge her she is thinking of a world that doesn't exist and will never exist... Not in this lifetime at least..." Tinsley sat down annoyed and just watched ignorantly as Maria continued to blabber on about Teamwork, Friendship, Loyalty and so on.

Bennington watched quietly as the 2 ladies explained/argued with each other.Maria seemed to be pretty normal,the calm,level-headed type,but Tinsley...there was something off about her.She didn't make him uneasy,but he felt more...wary of her.Like she might suddenly just snap and do something crazy.Bennington made a mental reminder to keep an eye on her...

She gives off a giggle. "That is a really cute dream of yours. It doesn't work that way so easily." She is starting to take interest in this conversation. The blonde woman on the side though is just watching, meanwhile, checking her phone.
Finnegan McMurphy (played by MissHolmes)

(( Sorry guys. Had to do a little dishes. ))

Finnegan yawned a little and leaned on his left leg with his eyes closed. He listened to Maria explain things and, frankly, he already knew most of these things she was chatting about. He peeked an eye open to make a slight eye contact with her as well as glanced around at everyone else.

Vinzintine sort of did her own thing plus listened to Maria. She wasn't really paying attention to anything else except for maybe her humanly pale skin. She was so used to being just white that being this color was just weird for her. But as long as it seemed some what normal to humans then she was fine.
Maria Rain (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Maria eventually finished talking then she said "Now do we have a deal? To all work together to keep each other safe?" she glanced at Tinsley who was twiddling her thumbs. Maria said "Tinsley!"

Tinsley looked at her annoyed "What? Yes, sure, work together, fine, can we go now this is boring, I want to secretly kill people as you try to stop me!" she laughed innocently continuing "It's amusing to see them squirm as they die!"

Bennington extinguished his flames."Yeah,I'm in.I'll help watch all your backs."he paused,then added:"So is everyone else here crazy too or is it just her?"he said,referring to Tinsley.

"Depends on how you define crazy dear boy." She gives off a dark smile. "I wouldn't say I'm crazy but I have done things in my days. Quite sure that I am at least better."
Hanza (played by robinnrose)

The blonde woman gives off a sigh as she takes a cigarette and lights it. She takes a smoke, leaving red lipstick marks on the mouthpiece. "Don't kill unnecessary people. This is why we hate you for it."
Finnegan McMurphy (played by MissHolmes)

" You won't have to worry about Vinz here or myself being any trouble." He opened his olivine eyes again with a genuine smile. Finnegan looked down to Vinzintine and asked," Right, Vinz?"

Startled out of her thoughts at the call of her name, she replied," Right!" She stood up quickly," We're not psychotic! Well... I might be the mad scientist sort of crazy... But don't worry about us!" She smiled widely into the air.

Smiled saying "Well bye!" she unlocked the door and opened it to see a human standing there she started at him and said "Why, Hello nosey how are you?" The male just sat there and backed up slowly terrified of Tinsley. She asked "What's your name?" walking closer to him.
Jayson Valentine (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

Jayson was terrified saying "I'm J-Jayson! Nice to m-meet you! P-please don't kill me..."

"Oh? What do we have here? A mere human...you don't seem dangerous...what is your purpose here?"

Bennington went over to Jayson and stared at him,a hard look in his eyes ."He's probably a spy...probably going to report us..." flames ignited in Bennington's hands.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Results of a Wild one [Private]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus