Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, you'll have fun for the rest of your life, though you'll never realize it.

I wish I had a Marowak.
Granted, but you end up with a severe stress disorder from it's death once it has a baby.

I wish for a pet Lugia who loves me!
Granted, but now you have no job and no money.

I wish I could earn enough money to live comfortably just by breathing.
Taramafor

Granted, but you stop breathing.

I wish... I wish... I wish I had a fish. O.O
Granted, but it is a piranha and eats you.

I wish that I had a computer at home so I could respond to role plays more often.
Taramafor

Granted. It shuts off and NEVER turns on again. MUAHAHHAHAAA!!!!

Cough.

I wish for a corrupted wish.
Granted, but it is so currupt that you get sick from it and lose the ability to type.

>:P

I wish for an un-corrupted wish.
Taramafor

Granted. You GET a on corrupted wish, but I corrupt it once you get it.

I wish for a paradox.
Granted. It is the paradox of your existance. If it is ever figured out, you will die.

I wish to have a million american dollars sitting infront of me right now that won't disappear and are all legally tendered and obtained.
EdtheNeko

Granted, but there is an electrical fire and the money goes up in a blaze of fire, making it all useless burnt paper!

I wish this thread was locked by a mod/admin. :V Bwhahahaha!
Taramafor

Granted. But it's then re-opened and unlocked and you're banished for ruining other peoples fun. MUAHHAHAHAA!!!! :p

Wait, ima hellhound, I can't support good things. Um...re-opened and I eat you.

I wish for a wish that will or will not be corrupted that will or will not have a negative outcome which may or may not be granted (takes all the fun out of the game doesn't it? :p)
Granted (or denied), you will never know, but on the day that your wish was, or wasn't, supposed to come true, you will be struck down by a falling piano.

I wish I could physically interact with programming and bend it to my needs.
Wish granted, but you bend it so much it snaps like a rubber band and smacks you in the face.
I wish I could shapeshift.
Granted, but each change is unbearably painful as your body twists and convulses, shattering every conceivable organ and bone before dissolving into ooze and reforming.

I wish to die happy.
Taramafor

Granted. But you live every other moment of your life in sadness.

I wish good names were easier to come up with.
Granted, but your head is so filled with good names you must then decide which one to use.

I wish for a pet dragon who will love me and not cost money.
Granted, but it shows its love by peeing on your things. Every day.

I wish I had a hammock.
Granted, except it's impossible to get out of the packaging.

I wish I could be sent rocketing out of an Earth dome so I could ricochet off the face of the moon and fall speedily back towards the Earth where my skin would burn off in the atmosphere leaving my bones to dig themselves 50 feet underground because of the impact with the Earth. Then it would leave my bones to be trapped there for 78 years in which my brain would finally catch up with my body after being in orbit for that whole time, and this would all create the new Earth apocalypse when my brain crashed into the Earth's core. This would be 2013's newest apocalypse so that nobody else had to think of a new one.
Granted and everything goes to plan expect one minor detail. Everyone ended up blowing everything up with nukes exactly one week before your brain hit the core, so your apocalypse was completely worthless as there was no one to witness it.

I wish people would stop making end of the world prophecies.
Granted, the world ends right now (thanks a lot, Vas). Really, that one wrote itself.

I wish that this wish would not be granted at all.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus