Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

EdtheNeko wrote:
I wish I can live a long and happy life.

Granted. But you didn't state what life span. You live a long and happy life- of a dog. So roughly twenty-some-odd years. Enjoy.

I wish I had to power to turn things green and back again.
Granted, but each time you turn something green or back you must preform a complicated and annoying movement that strains your back so much it won't even be worth it.

I wish I had an army of Geth under my control.
Rynh wrote:
Granted, but each time you turn something green or back you must preform a complicated and annoying movement that strains your back so much it won't even be worth it.

I wish I had an army of Geth under my control.
Granted. However, the prothean weapon isfinished just after you gain control and the whole army is destroyed.

I wish I had the ability to change my appearance to anything I desire.
Granted but the moment you change your appearance into something unappealing you can never change again.

I wish there were more hours in the day to do all I needed to do.

Rynh wrote:
I wish I had the ability to change my appearance to anything I desire.
EdtheNeko

Mellute wrote:
I wish there were more hours in the day to do all I needed to do.

Granted, but that causes the earth's rotation to slow down, causing half of the world goes into complete darkness and freeze over.

I wish I had the best computer in the world and it would never break or be stolen :V
Granted, but it needs so much power input that you can only afford to run it for one day per month.

I wish I had a dog.
Granted, but your dog doesn't like you very much.

I wish a millionaire would pay off my student loan debt for me.
Granted, but you'd have to press a button that would randomly kill someone in the world. It could be anyone, even you! *dramatic zoom in*

I wish I had the money to pay some artists to draw my characters.
Granted, but the only artist who will do it, does a horrible, horrible job.

I wish my headache would go away.
Granted, but

I wish that I knew if my crush actually liked me because she's super cool and we've been friends for a long time andthere'sallthisweirdfeelingsandI'mseeingsignsbutI'mnotsureandAHHHHHHHHH
Oaky wrote:
Granted, but

I wish that I knew if my crush actually liked me because she's super cool and we've been friends for a long time andthere'sallthisweirdfeelingsandI'mseeingsignsbutI'mnotsureandAHHHHHHHHH

Granted. She doesn't like you.

I wish I had some ice cream!
Toastbusters wrote:
Granted. She doesn't like you.

I wish I had some ice cream!

Granted but the ice cream is alive and it really doesn't like you.

I wish for immortality!
EdtheNeko

Solar wrote:
I wish for immortality!
Granted but you didn't wish for Eternal Youth, so you live forever as some wrinkled old person unable to get up and your mind loses its self to age.

I wish I ruled mars! :V BWHAHAHAHA!
Granted, but Mars is dead and you only rule over Curiosity, which immediately rebels against you.

I wish my ears turned into bats.
Granted, they do, baseball bats. Now they are uncomfortable, and generally just a nuisance.

I wish there was milk in my house.
Granted, but the milk is spoiled beyond safe consumption.

I wish I had a fork for my salad right now.
Granted, but the salad tastes awful and makes you sick.

I wish I could teleport wherever I want no matter what and have the abilities needed to survive wherever I wound up teleporting while I was there/
Katia wrote:
Granted, but the salad tastes awful and makes you sick.

I wish I could teleport wherever I want no matter what and have the abilities needed to survive wherever I wound up teleporting while I was there/

Granted, but you only have the ability to survive ANYWHERE you land, earth included, for five seconds. You'll never be able to stay in one place again. Sorry.

I wish that I could finish all the background information and story information on all my characters for RPR without getting bored. x.x
Granted, you are suddenly shot of inspiration to get it done and then you happily go to bed. However when you wake up, you realized that your wrote all that information in some bizarre language with no idea on how to translate.

I wish that there was no such thing as child and animal abuse/neglect.
Granted, they are no longer crimes.

I wish I weren't so bored.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus