Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Nekoshou6241

Granted, but they nag other people and those other people eventually start to nag at you.

I wish lag never existed, so that when I win nobody can blame it on the lag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M KING OF THE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!
Granted, but now that lag doesn't exist, players from across the world that you would have never dreamed of facing in game will play against you and completely ruin you every time you try to win. And what's best is, you can't blame your loss on lag.

I wish that I could master any skill overnight.
Nekoshou6241

Granted, but all those skills are virtually useless the next morning seeing as you have no situations that require the skill. It also wears off once you begin to learn another skill.

I wish I had unlimited energy to do whatever I want!
Granted, but your unlimited energy is linked to RPR. Since you're no longer here, the unlimited energy wears off.

I wish I had my dream job and made a lot of money from it!
FallenCheetah

You got your dream job, but the hours and money go away as it eventually catches up and you suffer through several surgeries, eventually costing you your career.

I wish I could just, breed sandwiches.
I wish I could just, breed sandwiches.

Granted, but the sandwiches are sentient and begin to overthrow the humans, forming a one world government by the year 2120.

I wish I had the ability to see through clothing.
Granted! You can now see through the clothes of the elderly, and the elderly alone. I wish that I could live in an anime.
Granted! But all the horrific monsters and pests are now dead set on making you there lunch

I wish i could live in Terraria-
Granted! But now you are stuck there alone. Forever. Slowly driving you insane.

I wish for a cuddly T-Rex. (Yes an actual tyrannosaurus.)
Granted! Now your in its belly, where you can cuddle forever!

I wish to stop being really petty-
Granted! All your pettiness has been replaced by a really bad temper. I wish that I was never alone.
Granted! All your pettiness has been replaced by a really bad temper. I wish that I was never alone.
Already had that to be honest

And granted. Siren Head is now lurking outside your windows at all time, spamming radio chatter
(I need a wish to corrupt)
(Oh right sorry-)

I wish to not be petty, and also not have that bad temper
Granted! All your flaws have been turned to a unlimited supply of liver and onions, and you can't stop eating it. If you stop, you die! I wish I was friends with my pet Siren Head.
Granted! All your flaws have been turned to a unlimited supply of liver and onions, and you can't stop eating it. If you stop, you die! I wish I was friends with my pet Siren Head.
Granted! But Siren Head constantly terrorizes you, and only you. It also doesn't let you near anyone else, ever.

i wish for endless supply of cookies.
You now have diabetes. Good luck!

I wish for good luck with my next roleplay!
Granted! But your next roleplay will be about the fascinating life of a doorknob. I wish my pet Siren Head would be nicer to me.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Corrupt-A-Wish

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus