Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She smiled saying "Yeah! Go ahead I know you want to listen to my sick beat!" she laughed and showed him a peace sign. She flipped the lights on in the booth then looked up at it. Then she lifted up the microphone that she saw and held it close to her lips saying in a delicate, party-like voice "It's your DJ Black Rose here! Nice to see a pumped crowd she continued "Ready to hear some sick beats?!" the crowd echoed "YES!" she laughed and started making up the beats as they crossed her mind and considering that the crowd was dancing she guessed they liked her beats.
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

Glad she's having fun.He gives off a little smile in return, but something crosses his mind again...just how long will this last..this time? There seems nothing abnormal of the crowds at the moment. Going with the beats. Not to mention lights, lasers, and holograms that lights up the room at places. No wonder it's one of the best clubs out here.

She glanced up as she continued to do the music the people looked familiar it was the people that were afraid of her she sighed and thought People...

Time passes. It's definitely nearing midnight but people still come on in. Davine steps onto the DJ booth, "Shift is over whenever you wish. I pay you on how many people you can get in here with music, that and wage by hour." He gives off a smile. Roy looks at him, "Thank you." He then looks at Van and gives off a smile.

She presses the auto mix button and says "Okay then..." she smiled taking the head phones off she said "I am rather tired maybe we should go..." she looked at the people and even though they were coming in still the people slowly started leaving and the crowd began to get smaller. She smiled "Its a fun job! I'm going to change..." she turned the light off in the DJ Booth and went to the bathroom and changed into a black hoodie, some skinny jeans, a blue leather jacket, and some black and blue sneakers; She even tied her hair up in a bun. She then walked out of the bathroom and waited for Roy so they could leave.

Roy is already standing outside waiting for her. He hands her a stack of bills, "$80 for your work. That's...what Davine said." He gives off a smile, "Good job on your first day of work."

She smiles putting her hood up grabbing the money she smiled saying "I need to say thanks to him later..." She smiled saying "It's getting late..." she yawned "Maybe we should head to the apartment..."

"Yeah let's head back." He gives off a yawn. "Are you hungry?"

She said "Just a bit..." she smiled looking at Roy.

He starts walking home, "I guess I'll cooking something easy for you....anything in mind?"

She thought for a second then grinned "Surprise me!" she thought Ah Memory quit bothering me, it won't end like the last person who got close to me, I won't let it end like the last person who got close to me! her smile faded then she started running saying "I'LL BEAT YOU THERE!" she loved the wind that's why she liked running, and she was good at it too. She knew she acted like a child sometimes, but it helped her forget her past, her memories and everything that was hard for her to handle even to this day.

"W-wait up!" He runs after her, chasing her down the streets. Surprise...? What am I going to surprise her...sigh. She does act like a child...reminds me of her again. Even if she can stand up for herself, she always comes back purposely weak...it's..cute...Van is cute. I guess I could make that dish...wonder if she likes spicy. "Van! How are you with spicy dishes!?"

She grinned running backwards saying "I LOVE SPICE!" then minutes later she arrives at the house and waits for Roy to cach up.

He is panting, slowly walking up the stairs. Unlocking the door, he says "All right...I think I know what to make...I think...It will look weird though so...don't judge me."

She grinned saying "I always judge you!" she then laughed saying "I'm not going to judge you I eat practically anything..."

He gives off a relief sigh, "Okay...phew." He shuts the door and locks it. "It will be ready in...maybe 15-20 mins or so." He starts preparing the kitchen equipment and bringing out foods.

She smiled and sat down at the dinner table and awaited for the food to be ready.

With mittens on, he place the bowl in front of her. It's a ramen noodle soup but the soup is...lava? No, it looks like lava but doesn't have lava texture. It's definitely spicy. There are some other vegetables and meats added in. Roy puts his own meal down, same thing except not spicy and looks...normal. "Um...hopefully you don't mind the lava..look heh...heh" he gives off an embarrassed face. The crystal rose is still in the vase, upon closer look it looks like there is lava inside it. In the veins, stems, and such.

She grinned and took a bite of it then her eyes lit up she said "This is delicious! Why aren't you a chef!" she was honestly curious.

He brights up again, "Well...I like art. Cooking is just a hobby just nothing more. But thanks." He gives a big smile this time, much more brightful than the previous ones. He takes a bite.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus