Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She skipped following him she was ecstatic she had never had a job. She said "So were here where's the guy exactly?" she pulled her hood up a bit more because the lights were rather bright and she was afraid someone would see her.
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

"Right here" as he says when he walks up to the employee. The guy waves and says, "Hey Roy. So this is her huh?" He takes a look at her.

She nods glancing up assuring to show her face she said in a delicate voice "Hi..."

He froze a bit before giving a surprising look, "I did not expect her...what is with you and girls? I sw-". Roy says quickly to make him pause, "Don't say anything!" Roy looks embarrassed. Davine continues, "She's fine but you and girls...always end up weird..." He gives off a brightful sigh and says to Van, "Don't worry he's still a virgin."

(Davine....just why...what is with you and Talon)

She giggles and says "Oh..." she thinks to herself Is that a bad thing? I guess in this case it is

Roy looks down in embarrassment. Davine continues, "Since this is the case...the bear suit wouldn't suit you...cause well I don't want the club to go up in flames but pretty sure you can pick a costume out of the closet. Follow me." He signals to follow him to the backdoor which leads to a large room with lots of wardrobes, closets, hangers, and such. There are various amount of costumes lying around. Anything you can imagine.

She followed him and saw the unlimited supply of costumes she then said "OH I choose this one!" she ran over and picked up a outfit and showed it to him it consisted of a slim mask that would cover everything around her eyes and everything around her mouth it was light blue and had black squiggly lines it the two pieces connected over her temples and the shirt was a Light blue and black striped strapless shirt with a black rose on it with a Violet Leather Jacket with light blue leaves on it and Violet skinny jeans that had a black stem on it leading up to the shirt and some sneakers with the colors light blue, violet and black making a stem leading up to the pants.

"That will look nice on you" says Roy. Davine checks his watch, "So DJ equipment. Since you are new I don't expect much from you. If anything goes wrong with your costume in the middle of a performance, I'll do something about it. Not a lot of people would pay much mind to you since you are the DJ. If you got problems performing, there is a button on the equipment and it will auto mix the music. Just learn what the equipment is doing if you are doing that way." He gives a smile. "I'll leave you two be." He leaves the room. Roy watches him go.

She looked at Roy and said "He didn't tell me when I start..." she pulled her hood back.

A shout comes from the corridor, "I heard that! You start now if you want! There is no one on stage!". Roy looks back her, "Um...there's your answer."

She laughed saying "This guy's funny Ha-ha, Well I'm going to get dressed do you know where the bathroom is?" she glanced around the room looking for a door.

"Let's see...", he gives a moment of thought before pointing to that way. "Should be there..."

She nodded walking in that direction once she got there she opened the door and changed around 5 minutes later she walked out closing the door behind her then she put on the mask her bangs falling back down in front of her face she said "I feel like a superhero! I'd be called Black Rose!" she put her hands on her hips sitting in a superhero position.

He gives a soft laugh. Childish...it's memorable. Probably that's why it makes her...cute."I guess it will be a blast tonight wouldn't it? I forgot to mention...most people in the clubs also dress up."

She nodded saying "So this is like Comic-Con?" She was curious so she started she started to walk out from behind the curtain sitting down behind the DJ booth. She stared at it for a second then she said "Does this thing have labels?"

The DJ booth is at an elevated position, something like a stage but much higher. Down below from the booth are the partygoers and off to the sides are bars of various styles and sizes. Directly forward of the DJ booth is another booth, probably for employee overseeing the club, where Davine is standing. The stage at the moment is dimmed and dark. Roy pops around, "There should be a switch..." He flicks one of the switch and the equipment lights up. The labels are lit up by the lights behind the words.

She stared at it for a second then she hit the power button she said "Now what?" she hesitated then said "Do I just press random buttons..." she looked at Roy.

"So um...from what I learn...", he holds a headphone. "Whatever you on the equipment comes to these headsets to see the effect of mixing the music.." He points to one section of the equipment, "That should be..electronic effects. Then there is the sequencer...ugh I don't know.." Davine walks up behind them, "Right...um I forgot about tutorials." Davine starts mentioning what each of the buttons, turntable, and such are and what they do.

She nods as he mentions each section of the DJ Board she then pressed a random button and it made a sound she said "Woah-ah-ah-ah-oh! This is AWESOME!" she started pressing multiple buttons as he explained them, then she grabbed the headphones and put them on her had. She then started to move her head forward and back ever so slightly as the music from the board she was creating echoed in her ears.

Davine is slightly surprised, "Well...there you go...um when you are ready just give some introductions. Could make up names like I'm called Techno Bear but sshhh no one must know.....Anyways there's the switch to turn the lights on for the booth. Good luck." He waves and heads back to the post. Roy watches him go and now back at her, "Well, seems you are having fun. I guess..I'll just sit in the back and watch. You all right with this?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus