Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

The living room seems comfy and it's been furnished with a TV, a sofa/couch, a dining room to the side which is attached to the kitchen, and a balcony. There is an umbrella stand, a coat stand, and a shelf to put your shoes. There is a vase that sits on the table with a...crystal rose in it...interesting. "The one you were just in. Mine is next to yours."
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She smiled saying "Okay!" while taking her shoes off and putting them on the shelf. She then walked into her room to lazy to change she fell onto her bed and passed out.

He walks to his room and lies on it. Today has been...interesting day. I wonder how the future will go.He gives off a sigh before he slowly falls asleep.

Vanata awoke the next morning and looked at the time it said 10 am she smiled at the sight. She got up and made Pancakes fr her and Roy since she woke up first she grabbed the plate and sat it on his night stand with some milk and syrup and a smiley face on th pancakes made of whipped cream. Then she went to back into the kitchen and began eating her Pancakes that she designed with syrup and whipped cream. After she ate them she knocked on his door and said "Wakey, Wakey Milk and Pancakeys!" she grinned ad continued "Its on your night stand if you wanted to eat it..." then she exited his room walking into the living room and sitting on the couch watching TV drinking some milk.

"Agh..." He looks at the night stand. Oh right...Van. A sense of deja vu...He falls back down onto the bed. Why am I doing this again? Seriously....there's no hope for me.He gets up to take a shower first then dressed into casuals. Afterwards he hate the pancakes before stepping out of the room. "Good morning." He heads to wash the dishes.

She said "Good morning" with a yawn to follow up the sentence and a extra sip of milk she then realized she needed to take a shower too she said putting her milk down on the counter "Be right back!" she rushed into the bathroom and took and shower then brushed her hair out and then she changed into her other pair of casual clothing then she thought to herself Man I need more clothes but to do that I need a job and to do that I'd need to look different... she sighed and then walked out of the bathroom hair up in a towel. She said "Do you know a job that I could work at where I wouldn't get recognized? Cause I need a job..." she looked at him sipping her milk awaiting a response looking at him with her big light blue eyes waiting curiously for a response.

He is cleaning the table at the moment. "Oh a job?" He gives a moment of thought before replying, "Um...how good are you with...music?"

She sighed and said "I can't play a instrument but I can sing moderately..." she continued "The keyword in that sentence was moderately..." she looked at her hand continuing "I don't really know..."

Play...I wonder what is needed for DJ."Um..how good are you at mixing musics..? Like a DJ."

She said "I could give it a shot!" she continued "I don't know if I'd be any good seeing as I've never tried..." She said "Maybe I could be some kind of fighting expert cause I've been doing that most my life!"

"Well that's the spirit. Give me a moment..where is it.." He looks through the storage room and brings out a DJ equipment and puts it on the table. "A friend of mine's, he's looking for a new DJ at a club...don't worry you wear costume so I don't think...anybody would recognize you."

She nodded saying "Okay but would I need to dress differently than I am now because a hood can fall off easily then I'd be fired, and maybe a voice changer would also work! But I have no money... Dang...."

"Well...that is all in the package if you don't mind..", he can't help but give a smile in between,"being in a suit with a bear head on." He gives a moment, "Don't ask, my friend is the owner of the place and a DJ and that thing has been..a thing for awhile."

She said "Lord have mercy I hope that head mask thing don't stink! I'll take my perfume just in case... Uh when do I meet them?"

"Give me a second..." He takes out his phone and dials some numbers. It rings for a moment before someone picks up. "Hello? Davine? Oh hi...um...yeah..I'm good. I got you a DJ. Oh? Alright I'm not sure how good she is...." A moment of silence then his face slightly went red, "No Davine! Stop it. Can we get to business?....Okay..I'll lead her over." He gives off a sigh.

She smiles and says "Will I need to have my hood up? I'm guessing yes..." she threw her hood over her head and smiled saying "Lead the way Roy, Lead the way!"
(Plot twist Davine's a chick and it's his old Girlfriend or Ex-wife XD)

(Plot twist yes I'm twisting the plots so my lore doesn't leak through here and cause unaccountable disasters. Plot twist, his exs' are not my characters but other people's characters.).
"Right.."He puts his phone away and take the keys. The notebook, pencils, pens, and color pencils are put into the bag. "The club isn't far from here."

(Hm... Cool!)
She grinned staring at Roy as she cheered "Okay!" she grabbed her purse and stood behind him waiting for him to walk out the door so she could follow him.
Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

(Good morrow peasants!)

After the building had fallen, Phoenix had ran away from the scene. His legs began tiring after half a mile or so. What a fine day to drop a building on people! he thought, shrugging as he sat on the curb of a road, watching as the cars zoomed past him. His "appitite" for cleansing people was fulfilled, he had nothing else to do now.

He steps out of the house and locks the door. He leads her not far from here to the entertainment sector. Off the side is a large club entrance with the name Club Night. The entrance is complimented with two holograms, expensive technology. There are long lines with two bouncers. Off to the side is a rather young man with black hair. A headphone set around his neck. His attire is employee's uniform with a vest that has the club's logo on it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus