Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Phoenix Krete - Heav (played anonymously)

(Probably so.. XD)

"Awh... is Miss Hero giving me a gentle shove?~ How weak.." Phoenix said as he turned on his heels, looking directly at her. "Problem Ma'am?"
Roy Anderson (played by robinnrose)

This is going to get out of hand...He quickly runs from the balcony and to the entrance, down the stairs to the ground floor.
Vanata Ingret (played by Marcat2001) Topic Starter

She growled as she found the perfect power super strength she said "Weak?" as she punched him in the face, she then continued "I'm sorry Mr. Villain I forgot to tell you I can get any power from any person I tap or touch thus meaning I now have your power want to see?" she ripped the car out of the building Telekinesis and dropped it over him she then said "Who's weak now?" As the time past and it got later and later it hit 12am meaning her 24 hours were up and she had no powers yet, but she didn't notice this.

'Tis but a flesh wound!" Phoenix blurted out as he decided to do a risky thing and force the nearest building to collapse, was it an easy way to escape or was it just a distraction for an attack? Who knows.

He gets out of the entrance and sees the building collapsing. No!He runs toward Van and tackles her down on the ground and use his body as cover. Parts of the building lands on him and probably broke something...

(And that was the cause of the ship sailing. Jk lel, but.. sorry to inform y'all but I have to go to bed, early rise tomorrow etc.)

(Lol. No worries~)

(That's fine um I'll go then we will continue or start tomorrow your choice dragon...)
Vanata says "R-Roy?" she gets up and looks at him she says "What is wrong with you does killing give you pleasure?!" she sighs and says "Roy are you hurt?"

"M-maybe...I think I broke something...agh....what's wrong with me...this is like...the third time" He gets off her and lies down on the ground.

She watches the man run off and says "The third time?!?! What do you do in your free time?!" she was honestly concerned

He gives a little nervous smile, "Um...you don't want to know...I have done crazy things for certain things just...doesn't turn out well..ow."

She said "I'll take your word for it... can you walk or do you need help?" she stood up awaiting a response.

"Give me a second..." He takes out his notebook and writes Heal in Japanese and applies to himself. The paper disappears afterwards. Then he gets up, "Okay...I'm all good. Heh heh" He gives a nervous little laugh.

She stares at him in disbelief for a second then said "I'm not going to question it I'm really not..." she continued "Well were having a race now okay a race to the apartment in 3...2...1 GO!" she rushed off into the direction of the apartment yelling "slow poke!"

"Wait what? WAIT FOR ME!" He rushes down toward the apartment, following her behind. Though he is slowly falling behind since he isn't...really an athletic person.

Vanata made it to the Apartment first then she pointed at his face and said "HAH-HA! I win!" she looked at the time and gasped continuing "It's 1 in the morning my god it's late we need to go to sleep c'mon!" she started walking up stairs.

"Aww...and one in the morning? No wonder I'm tired...Fine fine...go sleep in your room." He starts walking up stairs behind her.

She says jiggling the knob but it won't budge "Oh... can you open the door? It's locked..." she smiled.

He notices and forgot that she doesn't have the key, "Oh right! I forgot." He quickly rushes up to open the door. "I'll give you a set of keys tomorrow morning. Okay?"

She stretched then yawned walking into the building saying "Okay... and which room is mine?" she started glancing around the room.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » In time...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus