Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi...

So.. um.. I guess you can call me anything you want... but my favorite RP is an action based.. and I hope to find that I'm an ok RPer... I've RPed for about... 2 years? I think.. I have one dog, and my favorite subject in school is chemistry... I currently work at HyVee in Minneapolis... and my hopes and dreams don't exist... but I hope I not breaking any rules....
Welcome to RPR! :) I hope you're enjoying the site so far! I also enjoyed Chemistry in school! :D
Welcome!

Being a "good" RPer is a somewhat subjective thing, since people have different preferences. We have quite a variety, some I'm sure you'll find yourself a comfy niche! ^^
You sound cool! Welcome!
Hi there, and welcome to RPR! Don't worry about being 'okay', because I already see you as great! ^.^ No one is just 'okay' in my book.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site! :) As others have mentioned, doing your best is really all we ask for. :D You'll grow naturally and improve with time and practice, as we all have!

Do you have any questions about the site so far?
Nijb17 Topic Starter

Thank you all for accepting me into the family... and so far I don't have any questions. But if I do, I'll let someone know...
Welcome to RPR! I'm Lotus, but you can call me Light; it's sweet to meet you!

Oh, my, a chemistry lover? Lucky, science was never really my strong point... But I'm sure you'll find a ton of roleplayers here that love action based roleplay!

I hope you enjoy the site! Don't be shy in asking any of us for anything you might need!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome aboard!
Rawr~! Welcome to the RPR!
I hope you enjoy your time spent here.
Pretty nice place here, got one of the friendliest communities I've seen, the best, if I be so bold.
Anyway, don't be afraid to hit me up if you want a question answered or such! I do bite, but not much~!
Yo, welcome to RPR! I concur with what the others said, we all develop our skills so never stop doing what you love! We don't require a roleplayer of such a high degree either, so rest easy! Oh by the way, what's your dog's name? Just curious as all~

I used to love science when I was still good at it. Apparently I realized I just like watching things unfold, like how some beings adapt and undergo natural selection through chemical changes in the-- I'm getting off-topic again, aren't I? XD

Er, either way, make yourself at home! Please do ask any questions you might have, and we'll be happy to answer them! :)
Nijb17 Topic Starter

Thanks to all. And as asked, I will tell you my dogs name, which is Jage... Yes, like the alcohol drink. Mom's idea, not mine... >.<

But again, don't worry, I'll ask questions when I need to.
Welcome to the friendliest site on the internet! No need to fret my friend :3
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I'm not sure what rule you were afraid of breaking, but you seem to be doing great so far.

I think that's kind of a fun dog name!
HibariHaru

3b17a56ec2b0418a97482bb222d27a1904a59cb2_hq.gif
Hi there! It's very nice to meet you and welcome to our humble home called RPR. I'm Hibari and I hope to do some action RPs with you sometime (if it's okay if there is a mix of almost every genre in it. hehe). But if not, we could just chat if you like... Anyway, please enjoy your stay and always remember to have fun. :)
Hey Nijb! Welcome to RP Repository! Were already in a RP together and your doing great! :D :) :P
Heeeyo~ Welcome to RPR~ ^ o ^

I hope you enjoy your stay here on the site~ To many new adventures and kindling of new friendships~ C:

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus