Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Look what the cat dragged in

Hi everyone :)
I'm Valen, and new to this site, although I'm definitely not new to RP, possibly just a little rusty. I've found that most of my RPs are either femslash, fantasy, or a mixture of both, but I'm good with doing almost anything.
I look forward to having loads of adventures with all your characters!
I don't really know what else to say, so... See you around!
Hey and welcome to the site, Valen! I'm Rin. No need to worry about being rusty. Surely, the roleplays you'll have here will be a blast. RPR offers many different plots and settings varying from different players to another. Truly something to look forward to! :D

About yourself, you can tell us about some favorites of yours. May it be in shows, movies, genres, songs, books, or others. Even your hobbies! :3

If you want to weave a story already for an adventure, just search through the Looking for RP forum or make use of the RP Finder! Feel free to ask anyone for a chat or roleplay too. We're a friendly bunch here!

Looking forward to seeing you around! In case you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We'll be happy to show you around. :)
Welcome Valen! I'm pretty new here too,I've only been here a couple weeks but so far this place is awesome! It may take you a couple days to get the hang of this site,but one thing's for sure is there's no shortage of great people to RP with.Hope you enjoy your stay! :D
Ink_Adventure Topic Starter

Thank you, both! :)

Uh... My favourite show(s) have got to be Merlin and The Fosters. I don't really enjoy movies all that much, I have no patience to sit for two consecutive hours watching a movie (and yet I'll sit for a whole day just binge watching a TV show. Go figure.) I'm not going to go into songs cause that could end up being an essay, but my favourite book series is currently Skulduggery Pleasant, although I'm halfway through the Wheel of Time series and that's also really good. And I'm not going to go into my hobbies either, because they change on a weekly basis. Generally, though, I enjoy writing, reading, drawing, and getting lost (it's all an adventure, after all!)
Ink_Adventure wrote:

Uh... My favourite show(s) have got to be Merlin and The Fosters. I don't really enjoy movies all that much, I have no patience to sit for two consecutive hours watching a movie (and yet I'll sit for a whole day just binge watching a TV show. Go figure.) I'm not going to go into songs cause that could end up being an essay, but my favourite book series is currently Skulduggery Pleasant, although I'm halfway through the Wheel of Time series and that's also really good. And I'm not going to go into my hobbies either, because they change on a weekly basis. Generally, though, I enjoy writing, reading, drawing, and getting lost (it's all an adventure, after all!)

Wow, I have got to explore around more. Oh, but with the number of favorites you have, I'm sure you'll find players who'll share the same interests!

I get tired easily, so I keep falling asleep when I go to the movies. It's not very often though since I only go to the movies when there's a film that I immediately want to see! Concerning books, I figured to earn up to buy more of them in the future, and the majority isn't related to comics, hopefully. I just have a fondness for visuals so I can improve then make my own illustrations. :D

By the way, if you have any particular questions to ask, you can create a thread in the Help forum! Alternatively, you can search key terms at the search bar at the top right beside the navigation, you won't miss it. :)
Hi and welcome to the friendliest site on the internet! I am so glad you could join us at the start of this new year! It really is a perfect start to a grand adventure! :3 with your personality you will find many to RP with.
Welcome to RPR and Happy New Year! I'm Light, it's sweet to meet you!

My, you have a lot of favorite books I haven't heard of before... I agree with Rin, I've GOT to start exploring more. XD But I'm sure with your vast interests, you'll find a good RP in no time at all!

Hope you enjoy the site!
Ink_Adventure wrote:

Welcome and I LOVE THE SHOW MERLIN XD I have a feeling were going to get along great! I also love writing and drawing! :D I love RPR and I hope you have a great stay :P Hopefully we will o a RP together sometime soon if you have any questions just ask!

@Marcat Merlin's amazing! Who's your favourite character?!

Haha thank you, all of you! You're all really nice
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the site!! It's great to get to know you. :D You've answered quite a few questions for us, do you have any questions about the site we can answer for you? :)

Thank you :)

No, I don't really have any questions at the moment, I'm enjoying just exploring on my own for now.
Welcome to RPR! ^_^
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I'm sure you'd love it here!
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hiya, welcome to RPR! I've heard of The Fosters, but I've never seen it. Huh.
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! I actually feel the same way about movies and TV shows a lot of the time. I think part of it is that even if I'm binge watching a TV show, I feel like there's built in stopping points in case I want to do something else at any time, whereas with a movie it's always awkward to stop, so I appreciate the little bites thing. But on the other hand, in aggregate a TV show is much longer than a movie, and since I always feel like choosing what to watch is a giant chore that can take forever (especially if you have more than one person that needs to agree) with a tv show you get a payoff that can last for days, weeks, sometimes even months before you have to repeat that process of scrolling through thousands of media titles.
The cat has seemingly been dragging in quite a few people lately. Should I be concerned? Nahhhhh~

Welcome to the site :3
Welcome to the RPR forums! ^ o ^ I hope you enjoy your time here~ :'D

I really like fantasy RPs, too! I'm all for fantastic adventures and strong teambuilding plots myself. ^ o ^
HibariHaru

Hello there and welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet you.
giphy.gif
Welcome to RPR! I love Merlin too :) My favorite character is either Gwen or Merlin XD Hope you're enjoying the site so far! :)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Look what the cat dragged in

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus