Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » H - A - L - L - O

Hallo. I'm new-ish. I joined a few months ago, but this is the first time I've posted since then. Mainly because I'm usually on a different RP site, called Role Play Social.
Why hello there and welcome to RPR! I'm Light, and it's sweet to meet you!

Random question time: how long have you been roleplaying, and do you have a favorite genre or style of roleplay?

I really hope you enjoy it here, we're all really friendly! <3 If you have any questions, just ask!
Well it is nice to finally meet you! As Light had stated earlier, we are all really friendly here. I think this is one of the best sites on the internet because of that :3 Feel free to ask any question!
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to the forums then! :) Maybe you'd like to tell us a bit more about you, like what hobbies you have outside of roleplaying?
Hello, and welcome to RPR! I'd like to second the questions the others have asked! Do you have a favorite type of roleplay? How long have you been roleplaying? The more people know about you, well, the better they know you! And if you tell people your preferences for roleplay, you're most likely going to get someone who wants a roleplay like that!
Hallo to you too! Welcome to RP Repository! Hope you have a great stay here at RPR and I'd also love to learn more about you as the others practically said! I hope we RP sometime your seem really cool! :D :) :3
Welcome!

It's alright if you end up not doing much in the community here; the site was originally created just for character profile storage, after all. I do encourage you to hang out with us, though! The people here are lovely. <3
Howdy!
Welcome to RPR hope you like it here!
There is tons to do and lots of people to RP with so I hope you have lots of fun!
I'm happy to lend a hand if you have troubles and let me know if you need any help!
Welcome again and drop a PM anytime if you need anything at all!
giphy.gif
HibariHaru

Hello and welcome to RPR. It's nice for you to join us. I hope you're enjoying so far.
1e852d60b7c8302bbe4b4b9538d0c11ef7177113_hq.gif
Yo, and an official welcome to the site! Glad to see that you've introduced yourself!

Indeed, telling us a bit more about yourself might help you gain more potential RP partners once you share the same interests. What are your hobbies? How about favorite books, movies, or games? Your pets count too. Surely, you'll have a great time here!

Do hope that you come by often. Feel free to chat! :)
Welcome to RPR! A lot of people use the site just to store their characters for other places like furcadia. I hope you're having fun here when you do pop by! :D
Hi there ~
Also, german here so hi :)
Hey there! Glad to see you introduce yourself so you can get a proper welcome to the site~ :'D Welcome to RPR, and I hope you've enjoyed your time here thus far. ^ o ^
arainbowdash Topic Starter

Hallo, everybody! ^_^ And thank you all for such a warm welcome! :D
Since a lot of people are recommending that I tell you all a little more about myself, I guess that I shall. ^_^

Favorite Books: Warrior Cats, Library Wars: Manga, Anne of Green Gables, Eragon

Favorite Songs:Battle Scars, Control, Criminal, We are Family, Change the World, Human, If They Knew, Roots, Monster, Moves Like Jagger, Welcome to the Club, Peppermint Winter, Party IN my Head, Really Like You, Replay, Rude, Sans and Papyrus Make a Mixtape, Say Something, Secrets, Titanium, Take to the Sky, Windfall, Awoken, and WAY too much more to mention! XD

Favorite Music Artists: Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Joel Faviere, The Cab, The WoodenToaster, The Living Tombstone, MandoPony, and too much more to mention. X)

Favorite Movies: All of the Equestria Girls Movies(Yes, I'm an MLP fan. Although, even though I'm a girl, I prefer to be called a Brony, because pegasister sounds a bit too girly for me.) Frozen, The Adams Family, Labyrinth, and yet again to much to mention. XC

Favorite TV Shows: MLP: FIM, Doctor Who, Sword Art Online, Card Captor Sakura, Samurai 7.

Pets: 4 cats. My first cat is named Whiskers, and she's 10 human years old. She's a mix between a tortoiseshell, and a tabby. My second cat is Shadow. He's 5 human years old. He's a domestic longhair. My third cat is Goldy. He's 2 1/2 human months old. And my forth and final, but certainly not least, is my cat, Katniss. She's a calico cat. She's 2 1/2 human years old. Now, technically the only cat that actually belongs to me is Katniss, the rest of the cats belong to the family.

Favorite Kinds of RPs: Dramatic, action, abnormal, love struck, adventure, and even thought there are some things that I haven't listed here, feel free to ask me to join any kind of RP. ^_^ Although, if it's a kind of RP that I don't like, I'll kindly let you know.
After listing all your likes and interests, there has to be someone who'd share those the same as you!

But wow, you have many cats! I've never had one so I don't know what it feels like. XD I have heard that they scratch things, play with yarn, and love fish. Of course, I wouldn't know these for certain. Our family is more on dogs.

All that aside, almost everyone is compatible and willing to RP any kind of genre too, so don't hesitate to send anyone a message! ;D
Kim Site Admin

Welcome to the site! Thank you for that amazing list of info about yourself, I feel like I know you already! :D

How did you find us? :)
I looove cats, I have two of my own. :) Great to see another cat-lover out there! AlsO...
91217.gif

Xauna wrote:
I looove cats, I have two of my own. :) Great to see another cat-lover out there! AlsO...
91217.gif

Hehe, yay! :D

Cat lovers, UNITE! XD

Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! Thank you for that amazing list of info about yourself, I feel like I know you already! :D

How did you find us? :)

My really good friend, talapinka told me about. :)
Wow! Welcome to RP Repository :)! I hope you have a lovely~ stay here! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » H - A - L - L - O

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus