Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello, new here

Hello. I've been roleplaying online for over twenty years. New to this site, hoping to find an individual or small group to play with.
Welcome! What are your preferences for things like genre and style?
Wow person nice to meet you! This is one of the friendliest sites on the internet! With all your experience, you are bound to find people in no time :3
Well hello there and welcome!
I'm happy to lend a hand if you need any help and glad to RP anytime I always respond to my PM's as quickly as I possibly can so hit me up for anything and enjoy your stay here at RPR!
People are super awesome and fun so welcome to the party that is RPR! :3

01aeb5c890c9655975f52341c6253429.gif
HibariHaru

Hello! And welcome to RPR. It's nice to meet yah!
71659_1360571342.gif
Wow, that's a TON of experience. I only wish to be that wise in my RP endeavors one day. But welcome to RPR! I'm Light, and it's sweet to meet you!

Hey look, a random get-to-know-you question: What's your favorite type of music? And do you have a favorite instrument?

But I hope you enjoy this site! I'm sure you'll love it here! If you have any questions, please ask away!
Welcome aboard! I'm sure you'll adapt well here in no time. Seconding the others' questions on this one. We'd love to know more about you. :D

Nevertheless, please do enjoy your stay. We'll assist you with any concerns too, so don't hesitate to ask!
Welcome to RPR! Everyone here is so friendly I'm sure you'll find a new group in no time flat! :D
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR, seasoned player! You're welcome to check out our groups and use the search bar at the top right of the site to search the site for keywords on things you like. :)

I'd love to get to know more about you like everyone else!
Hello! ^_^
Welcome to RPR! I do hope you like it here.
That's quite the milestone for experience. Welcome to the site. C:

I hope you get to find a lot of good RPs and good people to have those RPs with~ ^ o ^ /
Hello! Welcome to RPR! ^.^ I can assure you that you will definitely find that RP group here if you look around!
Kim Site Admin

Please accept a slightly belated welcome from me as well! Seconding the questions regarding your preferences. :)
Welcome-to-Gieartleads.jpg

Welcome! I'm sure you'll find a lot of people wanting to roleplay with you, including me!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello, new here

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus