Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » because you told me too.

BogglyWoods

I'm Ray.
I like roleplaying, gay ladies, and birds.
I don't know I'm not that exciting. I like writing. I look forward to having some RPs on this site
cause I am full of ideas and characters. I am also like the best. aka the friendliest. so yeah.
Consider me introduced. Kisses.
Welcome to rpr :) I'm sure that you'll find plenty of rp and nice people! I love this site.
XD Nice. Welcome to RPR! Do you have favored genres or RP styles or anything?
Why welcome to RPR! I'm Light and it's really sweet to meet you!

So, you like writing, hmm? Okay, random question time: Do you usually listen to music while writing? If so, then what kind of music helps you write the best?

I really hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any of us! We're all a friendly bunch, so we'll help you as best we can!
BogglyWoods Topic Starter

Novalyyn wrote:
XD Nice. Welcome to RPR! Do you have favored genres or RP styles or anything?

Thanks man!
I prefer paragraph style when RPing and I am cool with just about any genre. I think.
I guess I favor fantasy and Sci-fi though? I'm not sure though haha. I think I like anything well written
Short, sweet and to the point :3 Nice to meet you too and I too hope you find many people to RP with :3. Your creativity is more than welcome.
Hey there, welcome to RPR. C:

I really hope that you enjoy your stay here~ There are plenty of friendly people, and lots of people looking forward to RP anything. ^ o ^ /
HibariHaru

Hello there! It's so nice to meet you, and welcome to the site. And your profile pic is cute by the way.
tumblr_n0w3e4GvCY1siudfjo1_400.gif
Hey, and welcome to the site! Seems like you'll fit in nicely here. Not to mention that fantasy and sci-fi are a few of RPR's big roleplay discussions.

If you feel like diving in for a roleplay already, you can check out the Looking for RP forum or use the RP Finder. Feel free to reply to threads or make your own!

Stay as long as you like, and please do have fun! You're free to ask anything too for any concerns.
Sanne Moderator

Goodness your icon is adorable! And your introduction is very interesting! XD

Welcome to the site, I hope you'll find everything you seek in your roleplays with us. :) Don't hesitate to let us know if we can help you in any way!
Hi there! Welcome to RPR! It is great to have you here! ^.^
Welcome to RP Repository it's nice to meet you! You seem pretty cool! I hope we RP sometime and if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :) :D :3
CosmicCometInOrbit

Hello there! Welcome to RPR!
Kim Site Admin

Welcome, pleased to meet you! :D Paragraph in fantasy or sci-fi flavor shouldn't be too hard to track down. :)
Welcome! We're all pretty friendly here, as you've seen and I'm a fellow writer myself. :) Have any plans for a book or short story?

UtsbVEf.gif

You are on: Forums » Introductions » because you told me too.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus