Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Sasheth wrote:
PANGAEA wrote:
I might as well given another go! I promised myself I'd draw more.

This time I'll go with Lushia!

Also, Sasheth, I don't mind fixing it for you! I'll just send you the picture after I've done the adjustments

Hmmm.. I'll throw out Enyeto and Ulysses

Decided to take a break from studying math, so claiming PANGEA again~ ovo

Plan to draw Enyeto. uvu
Sasheth ya gotta post your own characters for us to draw XD keep the thread going!
CatNoLastName wrote:
Sasheth ya gotta post your own characters for us to draw XD keep the thread going!

Noticed that I forgot to do that a little later. Sorry for the inconvenience. xD
If you go back my characters are added. ovo
Sasheth wrote:
PANGAEA wrote:

Also, Sasheth, I don't mind fixing it for you! I'll just send you the picture after I've done the adjustments

Plan to draw Enyeto, and putting up Marron and Oshua. uvu
i totally claim marron! im gonna try my best!
i put up, jude and Coinin and Lapin they are identical twins so you can draw one or two it doesnt matter ^.^
link to a non adult picture of the twins if you need it, suggestive but clean!
TinyCentaur

Sasheth wrote:
As for me, I'll put up Lushia and Røss!

sasheth_by_tiny_centaur-dauq20i.png

Here we are! :D I hope he turned out okay! <3
TinyCentaur wrote:
Sasheth wrote:
As for me, I'll put up Lushia and Røss!

sasheth_by_tiny_centaur-dauq20i.png

Here we are! :D I hope he turned out okay! <3

*lifts up the glorious tiny up to the skies* He looks perfect! You've pretty much nailed the grumps design, he looks adorable in your style and I'm really happy you took my torso advice to heart! >//v//>

Thank you bab!! <3
PANGAEA wrote:

Hope you like how he turned put, and as usual, let me know if you'd like a higher res file! ovo

enyeto_lr_by_sashetha-dauthhu.png
PANGAEA

Sasheth wrote:

Hope you like how he turned put, and as usual, let me know if you'd like a higher res file! ovo

enyeto_lr_by_sashetha-dauq47i.png enyeto_lr_by_sashetha-dauq6sc.png

*nose bleed* He's more gorgeous than I am, geez! XD

I won't be able to get started on Lushia until tomorrow, unfortunately. I have to work tonight and I'm sure that I won't get out until the sun rises. But I'll have all day to work on it!
Sasheth wrote:
PANGAEA wrote:

Plan to draw Enyeto, and putting up Marron and Oshua. uvu
I went with cute ^.^ hope you like it!
gl-57245-1483921007.png
Darkheart (played by Darkheart)

That looks great
CatNoLastName wrote:
I went with cute ^.^ hope you like it!
gl-57245-1483921007.png

Thank you sweetie! You've definitely paid close attention to the details and I've always imagined Marron as someone who goes trough his day kind of awkwardly, so the way you've portrayed fits him perfectly! xD
TinyCentaur

EDIT: Due to recent stuff, I'll instead be drawing Sasheth's Marron!

How about;

Pachua or Velia?
TinyCentaur

untitled_2_by_tiny_centaur-dav1f0c.png
TinyCentaur wrote:
CatNoLastName wrote:
i totally claim marron! im gonna try my best!
i put up, jude and Coinin and Lapin they are identical twins so you can draw one or two it doesnt matter ^.^
link to a non adult picture of the twins if you need it, suggestive but clean!

Boop!

boof_by_tiny_centaur-dauu3m4.png
I hope I did them justice! ouo
Wanted to experiment with a pencil-ish soft style.
Im in love thank you<3
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Due to recent events, a new rule has been added to the OP.
Quote:
  • If you are posting in this thread, you ensure that all character designs are of your own, are designs you have permission to use, or designs you have otherwise bought that are not real life pictures. If your character does not fit the criteria of being yours in creation, purchase, or permission, then please do not post that character.
PANGAEA

Sasheth wrote:
Putting up Lushia and Røss again. uvu

Whew... Couldn't sleep till I finished, but I hope you like him! Here's Lushia!

lushia_for_sasheth_by_pangaea04-dauw6sv.png
PANGAEA wrote:
Whew... Couldn't sleep till I finished, but I hope you like him! Here's Lushia!

lushia_for_sasheth_by_pangaea04-dauw6sv.png

Thank you!! He looks great and I love the pose and expression you've picked for him! Not to mention that you absolutely nailed his eyes! >V>
PANGAEA

Sasheth wrote:
Thank you!! He looks great and I love the pose and expression you've picked for him! Not to mention that you absolutely nailed his eyes! >V>

Now problem! I wanted him to look a little forlorn. I can imagine it's not fun being a pet and who wouldn't use their tail as a pillow at some point? XD Glad, I got the eyes right, that's one thing I really wanted to be distinct.

NOW, Pachua! You're mine buddy.

And here's Khali and Ulysses
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Thanks to some assistance from Loki, the newest rule to this thread has been tweaked and expanded upon to avoid misconception to those that are interested in participating. C:
Quote:
If you are posting in this thread, you ensure that all character designs are of your own creation, designs you have permission to use, or designs you have otherwise bought. If your character does not fit the criteria of being yours in creation, purchase, or permission, then please do not post that character.

This rule implementation does not mean that photos, face claims, create-a-character video game screenshots, and other real life pictures are included within this -- merely user created content that are drawings, original 3D content, and other similarly crafted characters.
PANGAEA wrote:
Sasheth wrote:

Now problem! I wanted him to look a little forlorn. I can imagine it's not fun being a pet and who wouldn't use their tail as a pillow at some point? XD Glad, I got the eyes right, that's one thing I really wanted to be distinct.

NOW, Pachua! You're mine buddy.

And here's Khali and Ulysses
I would like to claim to draw Khali, if it is permissible for me to do so.
And I would offer up Yngvi and Mercury.
Mori wrote:
I would like to claim to draw Khali, if it is permissible for me to do so.
And I would offer up Yngvi and Mercury.

Claiming Mercury, for when I get home from school, and putting up Rune and Røss~

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus