Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

FreeJayFly Topic Starter

That list is just for Volunteers that get to unanswered posts after a week of inactivity. ; v ; /
I can claim you if you'd like again, friend, I wouldn't mind giving a start to the thread ;3;
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Only if you really like. :'D Getting the thread rolling would be awesome~ ^ o ^
Yes, yes, I claim thee.
An interesting idea, if not a little difficult to grasp initially. I'll be drawing for this thread, too. And claiming my victim artist when you least expect it.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Alright then, I'll claim Silovit once she posts a character :)

As for me, how about Ivian? Or, if muzzles are more your style, Marlemier?

[EDIT] FINISHED!
For my characters, I pick Adam because his color palette and mohawk should be fun (also you guys are free to add blood xD) and Nathaniel cause scars and long hair. XD
Wow this went far really quickly XD so who should I claim then? I got a bit confused sorry!
Ilmarinen Moderator

FiaratheNothingess wrote:
Wow this went far really quickly XD so who should I claim then? I got a bit confused sorry!

You draw whoever posted characters last, basically. Jay was claimed by Silovit, and then Silovit was claimed by me. So whoever claims next would get me. :)
So then I claim you then XD
Ilmarinen Moderator

And you include your characters for whoever posts next ;)
Alright! So I would like either of these two :3 Avery or Gwen
Ilmarinen Moderator

I finished with Silovit's Nathaniel!

vlnJsC4.png
I claim Fiara's Avery. :) Throwing Dev in since she's my newest character. Either form of hers would be fine. <3
I claim Dev! She looks like fun!

I'll offer up Frankie

Edit

About half way finished Dev, hope to have her done tonight or tomorrow
Finished Avery! I had no idea where to put the 8 scars on his back so if you wanna add them go ahead. Or if you want me to add, let me know the placement. :P

2ytwk01.png
RawksYoSocks wrote:
Finished Avery! I had no idea where to put the 8 scars on his back so if you wanna add them go ahead. Or if you want me to add, let me know the placement. :P

2ytwk01.png

OOOO I LIKE HIM A LOT OH MA GOD!!!!!! HE IS SO PPEERRRRFFFFF

(About the scars it would just be anywhere not around the heart, I was thinking four on the lower and three on the higher, cause I was still thinking about it myself. You don't have to do it cause I looooove hiiimmm sooooo muuuuch)

@Heimdall I shall have yours done by the end of this weekend. I got hit with a crap done of chores and house cleaning DX Sorry!
FiaratheNothingess wrote:
RawksYoSocks wrote:

2ytwk01.png

OOOO I LIKE HIM A LOT OH MA GOD!!!!!! HE IS SO PPEERRRRFFFFF

(About the scars it would just be anywhere not around the heart, I was thinking four on the lower and three on the higher, cause I was still thinking about it myself. You don't have to do it cause I looooove hiiimmm sooooo muuuuch)

@Heimdall I shall have yours done by the end of this weekend. I got hit with a crap done of chores and house cleaning DX Sorry!

Okie dokie! :D I'll leave him as is then since you're happy with him. <3
Heimdall wrote:
I finished with Silovit's Nathaniel!

vlnJsC4.png

Oh my god, he looks so sad it's perfect!!! I love it, the clothes are spot onnnn!!!!! <3
Finished Jurini =)

145236820450379.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus