Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

tiamix wrote:
light wrote:
I'm going to claim Koirin!

I've got my babes Akshara or Leo to work from.

I'll take akshara

I've got Anita and iacia

ill take iacia!

in return id like either Breena or Alexis !
tiamix wrote:
illantis wrote:

I've got Bussinessfish and Lennox eager to be drawn.

I'll take lennox

I'm requesting Anita, and Callie

Edit: I did it Chibi style
1PqWKPEh.jpg

Thank you for drawing my chicken boy! <3
@tiamix

iacia_by_leafii_0n-dbcpsl3.png

i probably got her a bit wrong, sorry about that! characters wanted are above
Leafii0n wrote:

ill take iacia!

in return id like either Breena or Alexis !

lol I'll take Alexis; also it looks fantastic

Finished
zDS8MXoh.jpg

I have Anita and Callie.
tiamix wrote:
light wrote:
I'm going to claim Koirin!

I've got my babes Akshara or Leo to work from.

I'll take akshara

I've got Anita and iacia

Edit:
Finished I'm used to drawing people so hope I got the face right
9RGRoAVh.jpg

OH, that's great, thank you!
Um! I'll take Anita, if that's okay!

Edit: Here she is!

boop_by_jellyfishslayer-dbd08ro.jpg

I hope you like it! I'm.. super delirious right now. Not sure if it's good or not. My eyes are starting to get all unfocused.. @_@

I have these two, Bella, and Jo!

Whee shaky hands time for Lyssa

*drinks more coffee and stares off into space*
Lyssa wrote:
I have these two, Bella, and Jo!

I'll take Bella. :D

I'm on my phone so I'll edit links in tomorrow, but I'll chuck Justine and Lanier into the ring (in the meantime, they're both accessible via my profile).

KBjmcTY.png

Sorry this took so long!
Owelle wrote:

I'm on my phone so I'll edit links in tomorrow, but I'll chuck Justine and Lanier into the ring (in the meantime, they're both accessible via my profile).

Oh...Oh! I must draw Lanier, is that alright? ;w;

All I have is this grumpy lady: Vempyremon.
(I've not been on here long enough to make another character yet. ;w;; I hope that's alright! )
Crystalflame

LadyMalware wrote:
Owelle wrote:

(I've not been on here long enough to make another character yet. ;w;; I hope that's alright! )

Ill take Vempyremon. but draw on paper so it mmight be a little bad quality. but ill do it!

Also the only person i would like one for is Makaela so t=i would like someone to draw her like that, perfectly with her ear cuff and a drawing of her signet ring.

Vempyremon Here she is
TinyCentaur

I'll claim !!!!

I'd love to get some art of my current muse Bloody Odin

Or if not;

How about Moonstone?
(She wears black that fades into navy tights with white specs that resembles stars on them!)
I'm sorry it's taken me ages, I know the time limit is a week - I have a new baby who has been super fussy! I'll have mine done tomorrow. Sorry for the wait!
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

I'm just now getting over some surgery loopiness and am able to get some additional QnA on the OP that I hope helps to clarify a little more. TT v TT;;

I'm also open to PMs about this thread and suggestions to help make it a better experience.

The added QnA:
Quote:
Q. I want to post the art I have for the person above me, but I notice that they haven't finished their piece for the person before them, and I'm not comfortable with that. Can I hold onto the piece till they submit theirs?
A. If the person hasn't posted their piece, and you are uncomfortable with posting yours for them till they do, please PM me and let me know so that I'm not also questioning the activity of the thread and the participants of. I'm doing my best to make sure the thread is kept up with as well as active, but I'm not always available. PM'ing me is the best way for me to keep up to date with any troubles, especially since I have Push Notifications enabled for PMs.

Q. I'm used to threads like this having people wait till they're finished with their art pieces before they post characters that they'd like to have done by the next person. Why is this thread unlike those ones?
A. To be honest, I haven't seen any real issues with people not keeping up their obligations to the thread when they make posts. Till I get any complaints about people not keeping up consistently, I'm comfortable with keeping it in the format it's currently in. o:
LadyMalware wrote:
Owelle wrote:

rprepository_owelle_by_ladyvenommyotismon-dbdc7cu.jpg

I hope this is alright! ;w;
@Crystalflame, the link you posted doesnt work.
TinyCentaur

Crystalflame wrote:

Ill take Vempyremon. but draw on paper so it mmight be a little bad quality. but ill do it!

Also the only person i would like one for is Makaela so t=i would like someone to draw her like that, perfectly with her ear cuff and a drawing of her signet ring.

Vempyremon Here she is

gqNb6Ur.png

boop!

(also, as for your drawing for Vempy, I recommend using a site like Imgur to share instead! Google says the URL is forbidden.)
LadyMalware wrote:
LadyMalware wrote:
Owelle wrote:

It looks amazing, I love it! Thank you so much! :D
Owelle wrote:
KBjmcTY.png

Sorry this took so long!

OxO!!! Omigosh! She looks so beautiful! Thank you so much! :D You just made my evening! ^^

Edit: Is it alright if I use this in my profile?
Owelle wrote:
KBjmcTY.png

Sorry this took so long!

I'm not Lyssa but being that I know who Bella is, I feel this way:

See: Amethyst for the three seconds after this vid starts.
Lyssa wrote:
Is it alright if I use this in my profile?

Absolutely! :D I'm glad you like it!
iltheyn wrote:

I'm not Lyssa but being that I know who Bella is, I feel this way:

See: Amethyst for the three seconds after this vid starts.

:D Haha, I'm glad you dig it!
Crystalflame

LadyMalware wrote:
LadyMalware wrote:
Owelle wrote:

I'm getting on that. It might take a few days but I will PM it to you this time so you can actually see it.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus