Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Crystalflame

TinyCentaur wrote:
Crystalflame wrote:

Ill take Vempyremon. but draw on paper so it mmight be a little bad quality. but ill do it!

Also the only person i would like one for is Makaela so t=i would like someone to draw her like that, perfectly with her ear cuff and a drawing of her signet ring.

Vempyremon Here she is

gqNb6Ur.png

boop!

(also, as for your drawing for Vempy, I recommend using a site like Imgur to share instead! Google says the URL is forbidden.)

I am fixing my image problem an I LOVE Makaela. Do you think I could use this on her profile?
TinyCentaur

Crystalflame wrote:
I am fixing my image problem an I LOVE Makaela. Do you think I could use this on her profile?

sure! with credits please!
Ilmarinen Moderator

I wanna kickstart this thread, but Tiny was the last person to claim/draw and her account is deactivated. Should I draw her character and send it to her on tumblr, or should we start fresh here, or what? :>
You could always start fresh? Shame she deactivated I wonder what happened she was quite a frequent person in the forums.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Pippasaurs wrote:
You could always start fresh? Shame she deactivated I wonder what happened she was quite a frequent person in the forums.

I miss her! I think she just got too busy.

Well, I'll see about doodling something for her. But for now, I'll offer Magnus and Marle.
Heimdall wrote:
Pippasaurs wrote:

Well, I'll see about doodling something for her. But for now, I'll offer Magnus and Marle.

I'm calling dibs on Marle, because it's 4 AM and I can't believe nobody has drawn for you yet! I miss this thread, too.
Will post her up after I catch a wink. In the meantime, I'll throw out Charlot & Elliot.
Heimdall wrote:
Pippasaurs wrote:

tumblr_ow56tuP3dW1v3k4aqo1_1280.jpg

I drew Marle!
Ilmarinen Moderator

AncientCatKing wrote:
tumblr_ow56tuP3dW1v3k4aqo1_1280.jpg

I drew Marle!

She is so lovely, and I love the border!! Thank you! If someone doesn't claim you soon then I will!
Tar

I'll claim Charlot! This thread must liiiive!

Mahi'onn or Theo?
Crystalflame

I'll draw Theo. I like his eyes.

I'm throwing up Makaela or Ivanna.
Crystalflame wrote:
I'll draw Theo. I like his eyes.

I'll take Makaela. I need more practice with elves, anyway~

Okay, I'll toss up my two fussbuckets Mika and Creatia.
Tar

AncientCatKing wrote:

Charlot delivery for you! <3 I hope I did an all right job in capturing his essence.

V2bJfdB.png
Claine Moderator

I'll claim Lucree (Probably Mika but subject to change)

I'll throw up Adael and Barame
Tailbone wrote:
AncientCatKing wrote:

Charlot delivery for you! <3 I hope I did an all right job in capturing his essence.

V2bJfdB.png

Oh my gosh, thank you!!~ He looks excellent
Crystalflame wrote:

Here's your Makaela! I went on what you gave me in terms of the references and written description, but didn't know if she had wavy or straight hair from the pictures. (I assumed she was straight up top and wavy at the bottom, but with really long hair, so I just drew the straight part first.) I hope I got the style right though! If the picture doesn't work for you here, try the DA submission page!

art_trade__makaela_for_crystalflame__rpr__by_lightside_lucree-dbno0gq.png

Edit: Fixed the image link! Sorry that the link broke.
Claine Moderator

Finished Mika for Lucree

oWI5roW.png
I can send a transparent one on request :>
Crystalflame

LightSide-Lucree wrote:
Crystalflame wrote:

Here's your Makaela! I went on what you gave me in terms of the references and written description, but didn't know if she had wavy or straight hair from the pictures. (I assumed she was straight up top and wavy at the bottom, but with really long hair, so I just drew the straight part first.) I hope I got the style right though! If the picture doesn't work for you here, try the DA submission page!

makaela_art_trade_by_lightside_lucree-dbno0gq.png

Thanks it's amazing
Claine wrote:
Finished Mika for Lucree

oWI5roW.png
I can send a transparent one on request :>

Aah, my baby looks so amazing! And of course I'd love the transparent version as well. Thank you so much, she's so daring in this! <3
Claine wrote:
I'll claim Lucree (Probably Mika but subject to change)

I'll throw up Adael and Barame

OMG this topic is an amazing idea! I hope I got this right...
Spent the last 2 hours drawing and never thought about asking if I understood what this is about and who's turn it is...
Ahahaha... Since my art is super sloppy and both (!) my arms hurt now, I'm a little afraid to post what I did :O
...but I'll do it none the less XD

@Claine
I hope it's anyhow acceptable - I really liked them both and couldn't decide! Also I couldn't decide on colorful and monochrome, so have both:

dmtsae31ggzrk2e4p.pngdmtsahewuiolhj4sp.png
Wow all these are really good!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus