Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

@Heimdall Holy crap, I love it! Intricate chainmail is totally something they'd use; Laedo especially with his enjoyment of fancy-looking things.

Do you mind if I add the image to his gallery?
Ilmarinen Moderator

dray wrote:
@Heimdall Holy crap, I love it! Intricate chainmail is totally something they'd use; Laedo especially with his enjoyment of fancy-looking things.

Do you mind if I add the image to his gallery?

Glad you like! Go right ahead :3
Mori wrote:
Bailey Brothers wrote:
Ohh yes, I totally forgot about that ahaha XD
Thanks for the reminder!

Since I only got those two (almost) ready yet, I'll leave them here for now...
It's a bit of a challenge since I only have real faceclaims available at the time (and they both have the same one just a different time of his life, haha!)
So if it's too much of a problem you guys can always skip me and go on with the topic :3

Claiming Leighton.

Next person has a choice of Goober or Jaym.

Got these for Leighton.
T8tszqS.png

m0BJekh.png
Oh. My. Goodness.
I can't find words for these!
They are just beyond perfect, honestly.
Is there a chance I can put the pics on their profile when I of course credit that these were drawn by you?
I'm just sitting here like asfdfsdafsdafsdafdaffgsssss...
QwQ
Thank you so much!!
It really means a lot to me <3
Leighton wrote:
Oh. My. Goodness.
I can't find words for these!
They are just beyond perfect, honestly.
Is there a chance I can put the pics on their profile when I of course credit that these were drawn by you?
I'm just sitting here like asfdfsdafsdafsdafdaffgsssss...
QwQ
Thank you so much!!
It really means a lot to me <3

You absolutely can put these on your profile, and even the heads too!

BFbh5Io.png
P8xyTFi.png
I did! They look absolutely fantastic <3
Thank you so much!

Also I totally lost track of this @__@
Who had been the last one here not taken yet?
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

Tailbone wrote:
I would love to see Maxie (especially as a woman, because he's stuck as one for a while) or Sullivan.

This is who you'd be looking for @Leighton :)
Thank you!
@FreeJayFly

@Tailbone
I would love to try for fem!Maxie <3
Tar

All these pieces are turning out great, guys! LOOKIT ALL THIS EYE CANDY.

Heimdall wrote:
Oooh, I'll bite! Next person can try Ivian or Inka!

Sorry for the delay and this being a bit of a delightful mess! I ran into a block and then decided to break it by both being overambitious and trying to not worry too much about what I was doing. I had a good time just going for it! I totally used your boys as guinea pigs, ty. <3

( Clicketh for a larger sketch - also, let me know if you happen to want the full size file for any reason! )

iGInYw9l.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

Tailbone wrote:
All these pieces are turning out great, guys! LOOKIT ALL THIS EYE CANDY.

Heimdall wrote:
Oooh, I'll bite! Next person can try Ivian or Inka!

Sorry for the delay and this being a bit of a delightful mess! I ran into a block and then decided to break it by both being overambitious and trying to not worry too much about what I was doing. I had a good time just going for it! I totally used your boys as guinea pigs, ty. <3

( Clicketh for a larger sketch - also, let me know if you happen to want the full size file for any reason! )

iGInYw9l.png

OHMIGAAAAAAAAHHHH IT'S THOSE GUYS FROM THAT THING I WROTE!!!!!!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Since Tailbone didn't get their art, I've drawn a piece for them!

CmS8Zhz.png

Alternate
EX7vs7Y.png
Tar

Heimdall wrote:
Since Tailbone didn't get their art, I've drawn a piece for them!

CmS8Zhz.png

Alternate
EX7vs7Y.png

AAAH! This looks awesome, has a lot of dynamic mood feel with that awesome background and especially the transparency. THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3!
LadyMalware wrote:
All I have is this grumpy lady: Vempyremon.
(I've not been on here long enough to make another character yet. ;w;; I hope that's alright! )

Hope you like it hun, they were really fun to doodle <3
tumblr_oyds7lfhIi1sd3cafo1_1280.png
These are all so great!

Who's next in the lineup? I thought Tailbone was the next in the queue but they've been drawn for without someone putting up the next set to draw from.
Ilmarinen Moderator

The pic I posted for Tailbone was because earlier in the thread, they were claimed by someone who didn't follow through. :(

I think Leighton has claimed Tailbone, but I see now they didn't post their own characters, and haven't replied in a while either.
I've tossed them a quick PM asking for the next round; they may pop in with more art as well, not sure on that.
Hey there people I am really sorry! D:
I initially meant to come back here to claim Maxie for real but since I didn't post my characters I thought my post to be a comment first before I make sure I have enough time to really claim the character art and make it official with my whole post.
I'm really sorry for this misunderstanding and really glad that someone else drew something. I really didn't want to cause that trouble. I suggest maybe we should put an official "word" for example the actual term "i claim........" to prevent things like that in the future?
I have turned on notifications for this but I have so many things in the news dash thing and since I didn't find time I didn't even check back so I really thank you for the message and really hope I can make up for this unintentional trouble in any way. Please forgive this interruption of this really cool topic!
Ilmarinen Moderator

Leighton wrote:
Hey there people I am really sorry! D:
I initially meant to come back here to claim Maxie for real but since I didn't post my characters I thought my post to be a comment first before I make sure I have enough time to really claim the character art and make it official with my whole post.
I'm really sorry for this misunderstanding and really glad that someone else drew something. I really didn't want to cause that trouble. I suggest maybe we should put an official "word" for example the actual term "i claim........" to prevent things like that in the future?
I have turned on notifications for this but I have so many things in the news dash thing and since I didn't find time I didn't even check back so I really thank you for the message and really hope I can make up for this unintentional trouble in any way. Please forgive this interruption of this really cool topic!

Don't worry, Leighton! The piece I drew for Tailbone was from a few pages ago, not this most recent round. Crystalflame was supposed to draw for them and didn't, so I made sure they got their art. I shoulda been more clear. You're all good! :D

To keep things going, I'm gonna claim Tailbone for REALS this time. >:D And I offer up Inka and Marle, my ladies.
FreeJayFly Topic Starter

@Leighton

That part is actually already kind of in the original post of the thread. o:
Quote:
2. If you take on someone's wanted character(s), please post to let people know that you're working on it so that we don't have two people working on the same thing for one person! :'D Please also post your two characters when you take on someone's request so that the next person that wants to post in the thread can get to yours! ; v ; / This helps to keep the thread moving!
I spot a character that I wanted to draw for Art Fight. Now's my chance to finally draw them I guess lmao.
Claiming Heimdall!

I offer up these nerds;

Primrose
Minerva

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Draw for the Person Above You!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus