Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hay

Im Maka, and i am a noob at RP, but I guess everyone's gotta start somewhere right?

Anyway, if u like anime, undertale(especially this), RWBY, and fantasy style, then message me. I hope i wont be too wierd, lol. Seriously, I havent RP in my life.
Welcome to one of the friendliest site on the internet! I actually learned how to RP on this website. I suggest that you look up the Help tab for some overview. It tells you all you really need to know, to begin with, but if you need more specific questions answered feel free to ask! There is also a forum topic for help, but you can ask the questions on here too!

Don't worry about being weird. There are a lot of fun weirdos on this website XD like me!!!
Welcome! <3
Welcome to RPR! I'm Light, and it's real sweet to meet you!

Hmm.... I'm a fan of anime, and RWBY, so we'll get along just fine. XD And don't worry. I'm weird too, and so are a lot of people here. It's what makes RPR so much fun!

But do you have any other things that you like? Books, anime, food?

I hope you enjoy yourself here! If you have any questions on how to start, the Help tab is a real boon for newbies and experienced people alike! If you're still lost, ask any of us! We're all nice here and we'll help you any way we can!
Yo, welcome to the site, Maka! I'm Rin. You don't have to be worrying about feeling so new to roleplay. It can get nerve-racking sometimes, but it's a whole lot of fun the longer you spend time RPing!

Like you, I'm an anime and RWBY fan myself. I'll leave you a PM soon then! We have much to talk about! XD

I concur with what the others have said too. A number of people here can be weird (and I include myself) though it's the good kind, and the weirdness is what makes us all unique. Now that you've joined, you're in the bandwagon too! :D

As for the help you need, the Help section is really useful. I suggest you give it a thorough read especially for anything you're confused about.

That's about it! Just shoot anyone a PM if you feel like roleplaying together. We're pretty open to all types of roleplayers, so rest easy. Don't hesitate to ask any particular questions either! You can make your own thread here in case you do: Help forum.
Welcome to RPR! We actually have some folks who play as some of the characters from Undertale. ;)
Kim Site Admin

Indeed, we all have to start somewhere, and have all been right where you are now! :)

When getting started with RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

You might also find our community discussions on RP interesting! I boiled down what everyone said into some useful help articles. Here's some of my favorites:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

Don't be afraid to jump in and try things! :) You should remember to avoid text speak on the site, though. It's part of the Forum Pledge and one way to increase your skill at RP (which is a writing craft, online!)
Well welcome to rpr :) All of the people I've met here have been rather friendly ^^

Rping is like making a story with another person. If you like to write, then you'll be fine. Most people write in paragraph style with third person and past tense.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome to RPR! Anime is crazy popular and I know of lots of people who share your interests, I hope you'll make new friends soon!
Hello! Welcome to RPR! There are a lot of Undertale characters around here since the release of the game, so you can search a character you want to RP with and ask them for one!
HibariHaru

Hey there, Maka. And welcome to RPR! It's nice to meet you.
tumblr_nbg6wnkfHn1tk3dxfo1_500.gif
Cooro (played by Ezeker)

Hey! Welcome to RPR!

Everyone here is totally nice, trust me on that. I'm just a big of a newbie as you, but don't be afraid to ask for help! Sadly, I haven't gotten to RWBY yet I have WAY to much on my hands but if you ever wanna RP, just send me a PM! I'll be happy to!
Welcome to RP Repository :)! Nice to meet you if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Have a lovely~ stay here!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus