Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art (Closed. All Requests finished)

Hello everyone. I am a bit out of practice and was feeling pretty butthurt/sorry for myself about my lack of skills. So I am offering to do free sketches for you all... if you want them... I can't really give more time to give you full busts and such otherwise they'd never get done. Sketches allows me freedom to play and its all I have time to do. No one probably wants a sketch, but here goes nothing...So... if you're interested... here are some examples of what I can do.
1_zpsonfpfo44.png
2_zpss7sruegc.png
3_zpscgfrixd1.png
Oooo I love your stuff, even if it's 'just' sketches! :D <3

Feel free to give Arcrael a try (human form lol) or any of my female characters if you prefer! :)
Asroc

Sekaira Uliusai (played by Rhythm)

Think you could do this character? :3
InquisitorCat Topic Starter

CelestinaGrey wrote:

Feel free to give Arcrael a try (human form lol) or any of my female characters if you prefer! :)

4_zpsqvcnxg6p.png
Go ahead and try any of my muses? o:
Feel that on the being down on yourself about your art; it happens to the best of us. Sketching a whole bunch of different things may get you back in gear though! Slumps pass and it might be best to just soldier through them <3 (I am so not the best at pep talks, but hey I'm trying!}

If it helps, I can get you this guy to try?
Hii! I love your style! Could you please, if and when you had time, do my character Gwen?

http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=57499
Ivano (played anonymously)

Hey your art is amazing and i love every piece ive seen. If you could draw this character it would be much appreciated

Sekaira Uliusai wrote:
4_zps8778ehc0.png
Sekaira Uliusai (played by Rhythm)

reeno-alchemist wrote:
Sekaira Uliusai wrote:
4_zps8778ehc0.png

o.o awwwww! He's so cute! :3 thanks~~
Bastion (played anonymously)

((I have a challenging one for you~!))

Would You Kindly Sketch Me?

Unicorn wrote:
Go ahead and try any of my muses? o:

Amaltheia gave me some problems but I tried ^^;

4_zpsgral5vlv.png

Sekaira Uliusai wrote:
reeno-alchemist wrote:
Sekaira Uliusai wrote:
4_zps8778ehc0.png

o.o awwwww! He's so cute! :3 thanks~~

Glad you like ;.;
Nonsense! Your art is adorable, I could die for that kind of skill! But I wanna see if you can give one of my babies a try:

Maxwell: http://www.rprepository.com/c/whiplasharcher

Creatia: http://www.rprepository.com/c/chainedangeldust

Lexi: http://www.rprepository.com/c/quickshotorigin

Sorry if the art for them is a bit meh... They were drawn by me. XD

f0x1nth3b0x wrote:
Feel that on the being down on yourself about your art; it happens to the best of us. Sketching a whole bunch of different things may get you back in gear though! Slumps pass and it might be best to just soldier through them <3 (I am so not the best at pep talks, but hey I'm trying!}

Thank you qq

D-dont ask me what he is doing with his arms... lol

4_zpsahwfogf5.png
reeno-alchemist wrote:
CelestinaGrey wrote:

4_zpsqvcnxg6p.png

Oh my gosh, he's so amazing! You're great, thank you! :D Hope he was good practice <3
Asroc

reeno-alchemist wrote:

Oh! That turned out great! Thank you so much!
reeno-alchemist wrote:
f0x1nth3b0x wrote:

Thank you qq

D-dont ask me what he is doing with his arms... lol

4_zpsahwfogf5.png

Lookit dat ffffaaaaaccce x3 It's better to never ask what he's doing at any given point XD I love him, thank you. Hope this is helping <3 <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Art (Closed. All Requests finished)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus