Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi? Hello? Greetings?

Calliford

Hi, my name is Calli! This isn't my first time on rprepository, but I am happy to be back. I really like to role play anything as long as it has some sort of romance in it (excuse my hopeless romantic mind) but I'd prefer to have some kind of other main plot in it as well to keep things interesting. For a living, I am currently in law school and living life in the sweet sweet Austin TX. :) I really don't know what else to say but if ya'll guys have any questions feel free to ask me! Also I'd really like to start role play as soon as possible, so if anyone is interested let me know!
Welcome back, then. :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome back! We've had quite the influx of old members returning, which is really fun to see. Love your icon, btw! :)
I applaud you for being law school ^^ that's awesome. I want to be a doctor, but trying to figure out just how I plan to pay for that is a pain xD Welcome back to rpr
Sanne Moderator

Welcome back!! :D Be sure to check out the RP Finder, we've had quite a bunch of awesome upgrades the past couple of months!
Welcome back to RPR! I'm glad you have returned!
Why hi there and welcome back to the friendliest site on the internet! So what type of law are you studying?
Calliford Topic Starter

Civil rights
HibariHaru

Hello there, Calli, and welcome back to RPR! It's very nice to meet you!
tumblr_nrpp4hCwWs1util9so1_500.gif
LovelyHaunter

Hello there~! I returned about a month or two ago~ I sure had missed it, but I find myself to be a much better roleplayer now. I feel I really know how to build characters now <3 Since you are looking to get RP's going right away, feel free PM me :)
Welcome back! <3 I'm glad you decided to return to us. I did the same thing about a month ago, just decided to pick up where I left off and make a few new characters along the way. :)
Oh, hey and welcome back, Calli! I'm Rin. Nice to know you've returned. Nothing wrong with being a hopeless romantic, I think. I kinda am too, but it doesn't bother me that much. XD

Considering that you're a returning member, you must be familiar with the site. Still, we're pretty open to anything so ask around as you wish! :)
Why hello there, and welcome back to RPR! I'm Light and it's sweet to meet you!

Like Rin said, there's nothing wrong at all with being a hopeless romantic! But then again, this is also coming from someone with hopelessly romantic tendencies....

Aside, I hope you enjoy yourself here and get reacquainted!
Hello! I love your profile picture by the way and nice to see you are back have a lovely~ day! :D :) :3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi? Hello? Greetings?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus