Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Say hello to QT 3.14159!!

Sanne Moderator

During Epic Week 2015, I participated in the contests and won an RPR Tote Bag stuffed with goodies! Among these goodies was a skein (ball) of yarn. I immediately went looking for a pattern to use it on, and even ended up ordering more of this yarn to realize the existence of a new RPR friend.

Meet... QT 3.14159 the lovebot!

6XHVFMB.jpg

He's a little bit sassy but he has a very big heart as you can see. ;) He loves to give people hugs and motivate everyone with kind words and encouragement to help them accomplish their goals and dreams.

There was a small manufacturing error when they built him, leading to mismatched limbs. But QT 3.14159 only uses this to his advantage! It's a reminder that our imperfections make us unique and just as capable of being awesome lovebots humans as anyone else. :D

So come on over and give this adorable fella a little hug! (Coincidentally that's how he recharges his fuel cells too.)
Aww, he's adorable!! Nice work, Sanne! Dragon hugs from me!
QT Pi (played by Sanne) Topic Starter

Thank you for your hugs, SINDragon! :D
It's nice to have another techno-organic life form around these parts! You did an excellent job constructing him Sanne!

Electronic high five!!!
That's a sweet name! :D I'm surprised with how you made the little guy. I like how his colors match, and his design. Great work, Sanne!

A bundle of hugs from me too!
Sanne Topic Starter Moderator

Thanks everyone! All the hugs! XD
RinTengoku524 wrote:
I'm surprised with how you made the little guy.

What surprised you exactly? O:
I love his name! QT Pi x) Brilliant! Lots of hugs from me too!

I'm positively glowing here! :D <3 <3
Kim Site Admin

He came out great! So glad to see that prize put to such good use. :D
OH MY GOSH! GT IS ADORABLE!

Sends Summer Cuddles, Snuggles, and Huggles all in one bundle, all for QT 3.14159!
Many hugs from me~ :'D

QT Pi definitely came out great, and I'm glad to see that he's going to be a part of the RPR community. 8'D

tumblr_nqolamD6iU1swk8e0o1_400.gif
Sanne wrote:
RinTengoku524 wrote:
I'm surprised with how you made the little guy.
What surprised you exactly? O:

Oh, haha, nothing serious! I just gotta say that I know a few people who knit, but not with plushies. It's kind of a new sight, so I was surprised. :D He is pretty cute to boot.
My gods, the cuteness and moe factors are too high for my parameters~ *brains explodes, then reboots after a second*

It's too cute, Sanne! I'm so glad to see such creativity! ;A; *wants to crochet or knit her own toy one day* Like a pet kitty or something. ...You keep reminding me to pick up crocheting again! ;w;
Awe he is wonderful!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Say hello to QT 3.14159!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus