Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Four (played by robinnrose)

[Skip for time]
Sergei Sila Volkov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

"You should know not everyone has access to those buildings." Alexander would say, knowing that only the highest ranking officers and their companions could go in - or those with enough money to pay. "I have seen you use the phone." He was starting to get a bit annoyed with the man. "Hand it over and you'll be left fine."
Luke Richelieu (played by maxd234)

James got a bit irritated at this mans claim of having a phone. "Sir I do not have a phone and never had one" his face became a bit red in anger. "If you have a problem, you can speak to management" he added as he pointed up at the ceiling, obvious at Luke even though he isn't management and James is, he just doesn't want to handle with these damn Germans.

Alexander wouldn't bother looking up, most likely assuming it was a trap of sorts.
"What do you have in your other hand?" He'd then ask, referring to the one hand that hadn't moved in a while and was likely hiding under the counter for a purpose

James looked unamused and yelled "Luke get down here!" He then raised a bottle of Du Pont bottle and placed it on the counter without saying a thing, his answer to why his hand was underneath the counter.

Soon comes down the stairs, with coat on, Luke comes to the bar area with a groggy look and said "What is the problem?" towards the Germans since sorta already know where the problem usually comes from.

Sergei would look at Luke, memorizing his name now that it had been mentioned.
Alexander definiely was not impressed on the 'trick' of just bringing a bottle onto the table. He had read books wilder than that.

"Aha? And what now then Frenchie?" He'd ask in an unamused tone, not really giving a crap about Luke as he didn't seem too treatening to him.

James looks at Luke and said in French "Monsiuer Luke this sausage wants to use the telephone and won't go across the street to get it" Luke gave a raised eyebrow and said "Really? Fine I'll get from Monsiuer Lopez" he then started to stomp out brushing up against Alexander as he went across the street to get the telephone from Marcez Lopez the owner of the tavern across the road. "One moment please" James said in German towards Alexander.

[Keep calm and carry on.]

Alexander did not like Luke touching him. Annoyance and anger could be taken from his facical expression and it was one of those 'if a glare could kill' moments. He wasn't trusting the blonde because of it. And what good was he going to do by going to the other tavern? There were no portable phones. Only that strange old person that hallusinated and said stupid things ever mentioned them. Those kinds of oddities didn't even exist.

The rather small Mexican's eyes widen as Luke came into the tavern full of German officers all looking at him wondering who he is. "Ahhh senior Luke! What brings over here, run out boozes, ha!" Lopez exclaimed as he was cleaning a glass. As Luke walk towards the bar, he grinned and said "I have one of those customers again, gonna need that phone Monsiuer" he asked as he ignored the glares of the officers but since the bar keep knows Luke, they didn't bother since he's gonna be in and out. Lopez started to laugh loudly as he reached underneath the counter and placed the 1940s bell style phone I the counter with the wire curled around its base. "Here you go senior, hope he knows how to use it" he said with a chuckle at Luke. Luke in turn just grinned and turned around with the phone in hand back to his tavern.

Some of the officers were curious about the phone since it won't work and as Luke went to his side of the road some of the officers followed. Luke lucked the door open, making everyone stop what they were doing, seeing the blonde carry this phone to the counter top. He dropped it hard on the counter, making the phone ring a little. He turned around at Alexander and said "Here you go, schnapps, the phone you ordered" he looked at him unafraid of him, and slightly tense.

"I do not want your toys. I need an operating one." The caramel boy was getting annoyed now, not enjoying being made a fool of. "Throw him out." The German would order, not caring about the bar tenders interruptions or such if they were going to try and mix in it.

Sergei would look down at Luke, sighing innerly. This again he'd think.
"You heard what he said, off with you now."

"Oi this my establishment! You should leave!" he exclaimed as he pulls out a switchblade from his coat pocket. James just standing there quiet seeing how everything will play out.

The tank column would arrive two miles from the town's outskirts. Viera popped out the commander's hatch and took a view from there. She said, "This seems to be the place." Popping down the hatch and into the tank, she told her radio operator, "Tell the column to move around the town's outskirts cautiously. Also, get one of the Panzer IV H here and a group of soldiers, I'll be commandeering it to get to the town." The radio operator nodded and sent out the message. She turned toward the crew and looked toward the gunner, "You will be in charge while I am away. Be sure of your surroundings."

"How cute." The Serbo-Russian wouldn't be threatened by the little 'toy' Luke was wielding. The size difference between them was around a head or so, some 20 centimeters, so in this one Sergei did have the advantage of longer reach. He'd get a hold of Luke before he'd let the Frenchman to get the knife all the way out. "It will be worth much less trouble if you just go out by yourself, or then you let me take you out with no resistance." Alexander had not asked for a bloodbath, and Sergei didn't exactly despise of Luke's existence - he was annoyed at the idea of him winking at him earlier, but that wasn't a good enough reason to act unnecessarily rough...

James sighed and went underneath the counter and pulled a British Ben gun, the light machine gun he used when he was with the Foreign Legion. He slammed it on the table making a large bang. He pointed it at Alexander, even though he has enough ammo in it to spray and pray the entire room but just for Alexander and said "Okay Monsuier he owns and lives at this establishment and it's not our fault that we don't have a phone, so what your going to do is go back to your table and continue on with your drinks before I-" he cut off by Luke raising his hand towards him and said "Killing your patreons is not good for business, I'll seek myself out" he gave a look to the Serb and as he walked passed him he whispered "Betraying the motherland for your german masters, you should be ashamed" he then made it out of the building passing some of the disappointed officers, wanting to see a good ol fashion bar fight. By this time James put the Ben gun away back underneath the counter top and grabbed a cup instead and looked at Alexander and said "You happy Monsuier? Kicking out the owner of the place?"

He walked quite aways from the village and went up against a telephone pole and light up a cigarette and stared up into the jungle sky, lost in thought.

Sergei would motion for Luke to wait outside. To him it seemed like the blonde had a bit more to it than what they left off. It was up to the French whether or not he'd wait or flee.

Alexander would give of a "Really?" look, raising one and raising the other eye brow a bit more. He was rather bored of how the situation was going, but ended up on placing his Luger back in its pocket case.
"You'll see if this place stays standing for more than a week." the German would state before exiting himself...

"It's been standing for this long, and these troops enjoy it so I am fairly certain it'll stay" James replies as he starts washing cups and waiting for more orders to come in.

Lucky for the Serb, Luke may have walked but he could easily see the lit cigarette bud that Luke is smoking. The walk wouldn't take long to get to him, only a minute really.

The German could easily catch up on to the Serbo-Russian waiting outside. He'd look him through, as if making sure he wasn't planning anything. After he was fine with it, he'd clear off the little dirt his coat had gathered when leaning on a table earlier.

"I'll go catch one of those who can access the radio. The German would finally end the silence. "Don't go far, and don't get in trouble." With that said, Alexander would step in the other tavern, referring to his family insignia to be allowed in.

Sergei would not be allowed in even if he'd be there only under the watch of Alexander. The insignia couldn't do and manage everything.
The man would look around, catching the unpleasant trail of smoke. He'd wrinkle his face at it, but had no rights to complain as the other one had indeed stayed, be it for their own intentions or not. Whichever the case, Sergei would walk up over to Luke, keeping some distance still and waiting for the shorter man to start the conversation...

Luke glanced over and saw the same Serb that told him to get out and said as he came over "So the Communist turned Fascist isn't done with me yet, what do you want?" he didn't look at him, but kept his hearing up to make sure it didn't sound like the Serb was gonna go a gun and pull it on him. "Did you come here by your superior to finish the job, monsieur?" he added in as he glances at him once more wondering what his answer will be.

"One has to play their cards right. I am already further than the rest of my comrades." He'd state calmly, trying to ignore the fact that he was called a fascist. "Free food, a roof over my head, good maintenance, and so far the best position for killing a highly ranking officer." The man would glance down back at the blonde, holding his hands behind his back and standing straight. "I played my cards right, it is much easier for me if I so choose. He was quite sure on Luke being one of the many rebels that lurked around the area. The way he acted towards him and the German were at least slightly alluding to something similar. "But what about you? You wear their uniform, look like one of them and the spite lingers inside you."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus