Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Luke Richelieu (played by maxd234)

Luke half awaken to the door next door opening up. He made sure the denantor was hidden just in case. "So I guess I have until morning, perfect" he said to himself quietly as he went back to sleep.
Four (played by robinnrose)

She is seen at the headquarter building of the town. A map was put on the table with a few buildings on the outskirts of the town and another town somewhere a little far from here. "The troops have been attacked? Tell them to head back and do a full sweep through the jungle in the morning. I want 6 meters wide per soldier search." The radio operator saluted and goes to inform the convoy.
Sergei Sila Volkov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

There was nothing much else for the two to do. They would secure the room, after which Alexander would head to bed and sleep through the night. Sergei in the other hand would attempt to sleep too, although being on guard through the whole night he'd awake at the slightest sound he heard...

(Well I presume nothing happen at night so here is the morning post)

The next morning Luke got from his slumber. He stretched and walk towards the window and saw that the artiellry battalion is still in the village. "So today fireworks will fly" he said to himself as he opened up the door and went down to the bar and made himself some coffee behind the bar. Of course the bar doesn't serve breakfast but since James and Luke are French, coffee is always around. Still wearing his white T-shirt and tight blue pants with boots on he stood behind the bar drinking his coffee and eyeing the German who passed out on the table, Luke knew the German was going to get in trouble if he misses roll call, but to him it wasn't his job to deal with. As he drank he thought about on what to do today.

The morning came and the company still hulled down at the town. The sweep through the forest from the German's other town will occur soon. It should pave a save path through to the town. She radioed to headquarters, "I will like to discuss a change of plans and strategy to deal with these rebels...it would be unusual compare to the ones we were taught in academy."
Christofer 'Toffi' Markov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

On the early hours, Christofer would be approaching the town. He had not been able to catch too much rest as he had been put to work shortly after the day's last meal. He had to deliver the orders to the troops physically, ink on paper, for they couldn't risk the rebels tuning in on the calls and predicting their moves

Tired and slightly exhausted from all the running, the boy would lean against the tavern wall, trying to catch his breath. He'd slowly slide down the wall, eventually ending up on nearly laying on the ground but managed to keep on at least sitting. He'd reach for his water bottle, take a few good sips as he continued to even his breath. To his disappointment, the taverns seemed to be closed so he would just have to wait outside. The German would also notice a motorbike, looking strangely similar to the one that drove past him yesterday...

Luke decided to get some fresh air since he and James sorta made the bar smell like cigarettes when they smoke last night. As he open the door with one hand with the other holding his coffee he took a big breath and said "What a beatiful day for..." He cut himself off as he notices the German on the ground with the water bottle. He then looked back forward and finish saying "to do some honest work for honest pay" even though that wasn't he was going to say but he kept his cool saying it though. He then looked down at the German and said "Oi Fascist, I don't recognize you, what are you doing here?" He looked down at him with sleepy eyes seeing this German as harmless as a fly.

"After sweeping the forest out, tell command to position troops in this position. Tell them to enact guerrilla tactic against the rebels. No structures. Just dig a hole and hide and wait. Move everyday around 10 in the morning with caution. Other than that, dismissed. We will be taking some ease in this town for now..."

At first Christofer was startled By the blonde appearing, but due to his exhaustion he wouldn't be able to give much of a reaction. He'd just sit there, looking back at the blonde.
It was pretty obvious to the German that the blonde was not exactly on his side. The sudden shifting of tone and word changes made it rather apparent. And then there was the fact that they were calling him a fascist, no other honest unit would call another one that, so even if Luke would try, he wouldn't be able to convince the German that he was actually on his side.

"... Oh... Good day... Sir..?" He would be acting as if the wording and behaviour didn't bother him the least bit. "Uh... Ummm.... Are you a worker here, perhaps...?" He'd as politely, trying to draw the attention somewhere away

Luke made a face at him and said "The term you use, Monsiuer, is emploee and I am the employer, I own this establishment" he looked down at the exhausted German. "So I ask you again why are you here, Monsiuer?" He asked he looked down at him with one hand on his hip and sipping on his coffee.

She gave a sigh and returned to her madeshift room. Idiotic commanders...sending here unprepared with ill experienced soldiers. No wonder we are losing this war... The town had been calm. Soldiers moved here and there.

"... Oh... Ok..." The boy would look down slightly. "I'm just stopping By... Got some travelling to do..." He'd not be revealing it fully that he awas a Messenger, even though the sealed tubular package he carried could have been giving it away. He wasn't going to be trusting this blonde individual with the knowledge though

Luke turned his eyes into a squint as he examined him. He soon notices the container and knew for what he was, since he's been doing this a long time now, he could tell a messenger, but to whom is the question though. Luke just looked at him in thought assuming that he was here for the battalion commander, but then a notion came to him. After getting kicked out because he didn't have a telephone and having the Serb tell him that his friend is from a well known family, it finally clicked. Quick thinking like this is how Luke kept himself alive and able to do what he he does. After sipping his coffee and he said to him "Well pass this village is no mans land, the Frontline, and I bet the rebels would love to pick off a German running on his own with a container in hand, quiet possibly intellegenice....don't fool me I can take a guess that the package is for your a certain individual who allows has his communist turned fascist Serb with him, no?" he looked down at him with a grin on his face, excited to hear that he got it right with his assumption.

[Time passed for her]

Christofer did nit like the way the blonde was staring at him. It was unpleasant, and rude. He'd try hiding the package, even though it seemed that the other one had already noticed it.

Upon the mention of what was most likely Alexander and Sergei, the boy would get confused momentually before slightly snapping

"... What the ****!??" The reaction was most likely something other than what Luke was looking for. Christofer did have his guesses on the people he knew but it could be trouble to tell them, so instead he'd pretend to not know them. "What kind of a Scheiße assumption is that??! That sounds so stupid. As if some Serb would have made it here, that's stupid." The boy would slowly get up, giving him a much better chance on retaliating if that was the case with Luke

[ Ok, I'm not sure how acceptable that certain German word is here, I can cover it up if it's trouble]

"Well liar, liar weinersnitchel on fire" he muttered underneath his breath as he takes another sip of his coffee and went back inside. He sat at the empty bar and planned out what he was gonna do today, first blow up the artillery battalion as they leave today and two visit the last remenat of the French army in Panama operating as an independent resistance group and see this so called "German lion" they captured. Luke smiled to himself and said "Today will be a good day" as he sipped his coffee.

Waking up from a small nap, she headed back to the headquarters who have informed the convoy is moving out after doing the sweep. She said, "Mobilize the troops. Leave the defense structures here. Once they arrive, tell the soldiers to take the supplies from them and we will move onto the next town. Make sure they are ready."

Christofer would look after Luke as the blond boy seemed to be quite disappointed when they went inside. The German would be relieved that they didn't try asking more of him, but partly the mention of a Serb did scare him, giving him bad thoughts and probably a handful of false assumptions too.

Still, he was wondering about the motorcycle. He was sure it belonged to the person that he had come across when he was heading towards the cantonment. Whose was it? Who was riding it back then?

(I guess you won't mind if I start the battalion to leave the village)

Outside the tavern, one could hear the start up of trucks, an obvious sign that the battalion is ready to move out of the village. Luke put down his coffee on the bar counter top and said inside of his head "It's time", he got up and went to his room. Once he was there he went towards his window were one could see all the soldiers and trucks ready to move out. Luke held the detenator in hand and was ready to activate it when the battalion leaves and out of sight since the range on his dentator goes pretty far.

The men started to mobilize again in Four's town. Half-tracks and tanks have started their engine. Men moved about, but they still haven't let their guard down. She headed back to her command tank, and the crew welcomed her. "The situation?" The female gunner replied, "The reinforcements are arriving soon. Our men have mobilized and are ready." Viera said, "Then we wait...let's hope they arrive quickly. I do not like this place."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus