Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Luke Richelieu (played by maxd234)

Luke turn towards him and gives him a look of curiosity. He crosses his arms and said "Talk like that will get you a firing squad" he tilted his head side to side as he smoked more of the tabocco product. "I'm just an ordinary 18 year old trying to make a living here in Panama, were the German army goes, money is to be made" he said trying to get undo the Serb's suspicion. "The coat I wear is an old French light trench coat back from the Great War, my grandfather gave it to me" he said as rubbed the coat a little thinking what the Serb said about uniforms. Luke looked at him more closely at the Serb and added "I take no side here, no German or rebel, I am here for me and my country" hinting at the fact that he's not a rebel fighter aligned with the Panamanians. "So why have you come to me for, commisar?" He asked him wondering what was the reason to come to talk to him.
Four (played by robinnrose)

In the meantime while the Panzer IV H got to her location, she swapped uniform. When it got here, she joined Panzer IV H crew and ordered it to drive into the town with a car of soldiers in front of it. The tank and the car would arrive along the center road, heading toward the officer club. The Panzer IV H's commander would pop out of the commander's hatch. The emblem of the Black Rose was painted on the side of the tank. The commander said to Viera, "You sure about this commander?" Viera nodded from her radio operator position. The tank was slightly cramped...
Sergei Sila Volkov (played by Reima) Topic Starter

Sergei knew from the expression of the boy that he was interested. Depnding on how much time he had, he could try playing some cards down.
"I know who to talk to." He'd conclude the whole firing squad blame. The Serbo-Russian wouldn't be walking around as he did if he'd go talking to everyone like he had just done with Luke.

He would listen to the blonde talk, trying to defend himself. Certainly they had been practising it for a while or such.
"No ordinary 18 year old owns a tavern like that. Let me guess: your parents were killed by Gestapo or some other organized group and you inherited it?" He'd leave the mention of the coat, even if he was talking of a different one, to some other time. It could be better to not reveal everything just yet...

Sergei could see the tanks somewhere around a good distance away and he knew he didn't have much time as he didn't really want to be seen with people outside of the Schäefer family. Speaking of them, he'd make a quick point, directing the conversation towards them
"I know about you. You are a thread to them, although quite a minor one in terms, but if you assure you won't harm the family I will let you live."

Luke grinned at him smartly and replied "None of the two, family submits to the Nazi jackboot, only me and grandpapa fought back and I'm not part of any organization...almost a one man team" with his last part he gave a slight bow. "What family do you speak of? Seeing that you hate these Germans in a way and didn't shoot me, I guess you can say I'm from the Richelieu family, a noble family from way back known for our best alcohol like Du Pont rum" he said thinking maybe family ties will keep this Serb from doing anything drastic.

Luke could tell about the tank heading into town, but wasn't to concern since tank divisions do come to town just like any other German force to get a drink before heading out, even so, he still got a chill in his spine though.

The tank arrived and parked next to the tavern. The Panzer IV H's tank commander stepped out of the tank, followed by Viera. Their uniforms marked them SS. Since Viera changed uniform, she does not display her rank or status. The two headed into the officer's club. The two would approach one of the officers and Viera would say, "Black Rose Panzer Company. Is there anything worth noting in this town?" The officer would look at her confused, "Is that how you talk to your superiors lady...? There is nothing here but people and civilians." She looked annoyed, but her tank commander intervened, "Any information about the rebels? We got orders from Colonel to do some teachings..." The officer looked at him, "Why didn't you say so? There seemed to be movement in another town not far from here....weapon caches probably."

Lopez took an interest at the conversation and butted in from his counter top as he continue to wash a glass. "Hey senorita! Most of the rebels don't come around here since of army's traffic from here to the frontline" he yelled across the room to her.

Alexander wouldn't get involved with the rebel matter. Although he'd want to direct the officers and such toward the tavern next door, he didn't want to start shouting what could have been false information - especially when he was in the middle of people higher in rank, it would have been rude.

The Serbo-Russian wasn't going to change his opinion on how he saw things. No ammount of excuses and explanations could change it. He'd not let it show on the outside, but innerly he was rolling his eyes and shaking his head at the speaking and words of the French.

"Listen boy." He'd try turning their attention back to himself. "You must have noted the insignia of the person I was with at the tavern. Do not try to play games with me." Sergei would keep the same calm tone in his voice, but he'd put slightly more pressure on some words. He was getting slightly more annoyed By every word, yet he wouldn't show it. "I am not interested in you or where ever you are coming from, you are wasting my time."

"If I'm wasting your time then why did you come to me, hm?" he asked as he started to walk back towards the tavern. "I could care two merde about your coward superior" he said as he brushes pass the Serb. "I'm heading back to sleep, and he could kiss my cul if he has a problem" he added without looking back at the Serb as he made his way back to the tavern.

She would look at the bartender then looked back at the officers. The tank commander would say, "We will be taking our leave." The tank commander and Viera got back into their Panzer IV H and drove off back to the column. She reported to the company, "No information received. We will be regrouping at the crossroad. Be heading to the frontlines soon."

Sergei wouldn't waste more time talking with the blonde. It seemed like it was not going to be working anyway. He had wasted his time, he could have been doing something else on te meanwhile but no...
He'd sigh beforen heading back towards the officer tavern, looking at the tank units as they exited the tavern

Luke soon entered the tavern ignoring the tanks outside. He came in with stomping feet and real attitude on him, he sat at the bar and without saying a word, James pours him a drink. "Good to see you back Monsiuer" he said as he pulls a cigarette from himself. Luke took out his lighter and lite it for him before lighting one for his own. Ignoring whatever person may bother him.

Climbing b ack in into her E75, the radio operator asked her, "Where to?" She sat at her position and changed out to her uniform, "Tell the company we are moving to the frontlines. Though I sense rebels here there is no reason to start a conflict.' The radio operator nodded and informed the rest of the tanks.

(Curious, frontlines like Vietnam where we don't know the enemies or WW2 where anything past this line is enemy territory?)

[ I'm guessing there could be a slight resistance that would have made a 'Frontline' wording work. So some sort of area yet to be conquered but most of the rebel action could be listed as something similar to a guerrilla warfare

Also, skipping my turn, kinda ]

(Well since the resistance would do guerilla warfare. What I was implying that once you pass the village, then it's like the wilderness, were rebels will attack any German troops at any time...also skip my turn as well)

Through the companys' channel, "All forces we are moving into enemy territory. Keep an eye around your surroundings. Tanks will be taking the lead. Fire at your discretion." She gave off a sigh. It's her responsibility to keep the men alive through this war....that was if she had to do unconventional things as well.

Glad to not be bothered by the German officers, Sergei could 'rest easy' while he stood there, outside the officer tavern, waiting for Alexander.

The caramel man would come out eventually, followed by some slightly lower ranked officer - who at first would get startled by the sudden sight of the tall man outside the door. After regaining their thoughts, the officer would lead Alexander to the radio transmitter of their troops...

James went close to Luke to and said "You know Monsuier, our small friends got something real big today" He smiled at him with a cigarette in his mouth. Luke perked up and said "Yeah what is it?" he looked at him quite puzzled. "Well apparently they caught themselves a German cat" he replied to him. "Oh? What kind?" he Luke asked intrigue by the catch. James paused, looked around and went to his ear "A German Lion" he smiled "A rare find if I should saw so myself Monsiuer" he added as he straighten himself. Luke was surprise that the left overs of the Lorriane Cross were able to get such a thing and a rare one too. "I'm guessing it's at the same place, no?" In turn James replied "Oui"

Luke smiled as he finished smoking his smoke and looked behind him, seeing Alexander and the Serb outside, giving them an angery gaze before turning around back to the bar. "I'll guess I'll visit them tomorrow morning then" he said as he drank some water that James placed on the table.

They rolled through the terrain carefully before stumping upon another village. This time they are at least 5 miles from the location. She got on comms, "Company troops with support of all the Panzer IV Hs and two Tigers shall move in and root out the rebels. Barge into any place you could find. If you found weapons, take them. If they fire upon you, you fire back. Be courteous....Or I will have you shot. We will be providing fire support from this location if needed. The rest of the troops be on alert on your surroundings. I want constant eyes around our location....I do not like this place." The 8 half-tracks carrying a dozen troops each rolled with the Panzer IV H into the village.

(Eh, anyone want to play the rebels(if any) or me?)

(I'll play the rebels this once)

As the half tracks and tanks came in. The rebels hid inside the second story buildings despite how few there were and a few hid on the ground floors. As the first half tracks came through one could hear "Opem Fire!" In Spanish and soon the the buildings open up with hot lead and grenades down at the half tracks. And soon they started opening up with stolen panzerfausts and a one panzerchek at the panzer IVs and tigers.

"Wait here." Alexander would order Sergei as he walked past the Serbo-Russian. The order might have been a bit useless, but at least it was reassuring to the officer he was with.
Sergei would sigh, having nothing to do wasn't a bad thing, but he didn't like the taverns and would rather be somewhere else than looking at the two drunk people, that were just thrown out, fight it at eachother...

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » AU Earth, Furry German Victory [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus