Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

Viviana and Moon walked together on the pathway to Thallus, enjoying any possible sights along their way. 15 minutes have passed when Viviana suddenly hears running water close by.

"I hear water close by, Miss Moon. Might as well take a look, and see if we can take some along." said Viviana
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

She nods and goes towards the sound...

Viviana and Moon travels to the source of the sound which did indeed turn out to be a river not too far from the pathway. As they look around, there are some deer, including a some fawns, drinking from the other side of the river as well as a few other forest animals.

"This place looks very nice and peaceful..." said Viviana rather a bit quiet in order to enjoy the scenery and watch the deer drinking from the other side of the river

Viviana then takes a seat next to the river's edge as she continues to watch the deer for a while.

Moon watches the deer as well... "This is truly a beautiful sight...I never got to see this where I was..." She whispered to Viviana.

"Well as somewhat well-traveled as I am, I do experience these sort of things from time to time. That's the joy of traveling, since I do go with my Master every now and then." Viviana whispered quietly

"Your life sounds amazing..." She whispers with a quieted sigh...

"Yeah... I guess I was lucky to have such fun... I do wish that others can enjoy the same and fun experiences that I have during my lifetime, but not everyone can enjoy the same things that we can experience...or see us in a real light..." said Viviana quietly, unintentionally letting the last line slip by accident

"Wait what?" Moon whispered and looked to Viviana...

"Huh? Why are you so surprised, Miss Moon?" asked Viviana quietly

"That last bit of your sentence...What did you say?" She whispered.

"The...last...part...?" said Viviana, acting somewhat confused

Viviana then closes her eyes and goes deep into her thoughts, trying to remember what she said last time...but to no avail...

"I'm sorry, Miss Moon...I can't recall... Did I say something very strange?" asked Viviana quietly

"Yes. You said that no one could see you in real light..." She whispered.

"Did I...say that...?" Viviana muttered quietly, acting both surprised and confused

Soon afterwards, Viviana's royal blue eyes turned soulless as she ends up just standing there, not moving an inch, like she's frozen in time.

"Viviana?" She says... She puts a hand on her shoulder...

Viviana didn't respond to Moon touching her.

She gently shakes her...

Again, Viviana didn't respond to Moon's shaking her shoulder, but after a while her eyes returned to normal as she regains her senses.

"What...? What was I doing...?" said Viviana quietly, acting confused and distant

She hugged Viviana... "You weren't saying or doing anything...I got scared..." She says.

"Miss Moon...?" said Viviana quietly as Moon embraces her

Viviana feels like she knows what just happened as to why she felt so...distant...during that little bit amount of time.

"Miss Moon... I think I know what happened, and I do want to tell you so badly, but please be patient with me... When we get to Alexcia, I'll tell you everything..." said Viviana quietly

She nods. "I can be patient..." She says.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus