Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

"Sure, I don't mind." said Vermillion

Vermillion and Moon soon arrived at the Golden Castle as they make their way up to the Cathedral at the very top of the castle. About 30 minutes later, they arrived inside of the Cathedral as the four Great Spirits were there awaiting for them.

"Hello Vermillion and Moon, welcome back." said Celes with a smile

"We're glad to see you come visit us." said Orica with a smile

"I assume you're here to speak with us, Moon? Or is there something we can help you with?" asked Aura

"If it's something that we can grant within our power, then by all means ask whatever you wish for." said Larica
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"I really wished to visit you. I wanted to say hello and that I decided with the help of everyone that I'm going to have both a boy and a girl." She said with a smile.
"Yes, Vermillion has told us a bit about it earlier. Still this is wonderful news." said Celes with a smile

"That also means that you're no longer the only Neko in existence, which means we may be able to repopulate the race again." said Aura

"Of course, repopulating with only one other female...with a unlikely chance for the male to give birth to any possible Nekos with other females of different species...may prove to be very difficult..." said Larica

"Larica is right... I wish there is something we can do to help repopulate the Nekos faster, but we're very limited to what we can do with our powers... If we could help grant life through actual means aside from just spiritually then we could help out in some way..." said Orica

"Hmm... The fact that you said then that means, because of that one method, we could've been created and born rather differently if you have such a power?" asked Vermillion

"Indeed. We could grant you more biological bodies that would allow you to reproduce with other people and/or any other accepting species." said Celes

"But even then, creating people like that with our powers is...very difficult...much to say that it's impossible..." said Aura

"Understandable. Still I'm happy to be born and being able to serve you all. All of us feel the same way." said Vermillion

"Indeed... We couldn't thank you all enough for everything everyone has done over the last 25 years. We hope that you still be able to continue to serve us for as long as you can." said Larica

"Of course. For my creators, I'm willing to do anything to achieve your goals." said Vermillion "...Even if it means laying down my life, but I it's probably best I shouldn't say that in front of Moon..."

She heard his thoughts, but continued to smile. 'It's okay, Vermillion. I know you'd lay down you own life for your Creators and that is a very respectful trait.' She thought to him. "I think that the boy can help females have half neko children. The male nekos can pass on their ability to their mate of them having a child without the need to act, like the female nekos are born with. And if the mother allows it, if the race needs it to be done, they can have the full Neko genes with some of the mother's genes in the child or children. It's how I made sure we couldn't go entirely extinct. I was just waiting to find the right person so that I may repopulate. And I believe that I have found that person in Vermillion." She said as her tail waved.
"O-Oh w-well... I'm just glad to be accepted as your mate..." said Vermillion who couldn't help to blush and stutter a bit

"I see... To be able to do all of this, including passing down such abilities to your children is no short than awe-inspiring to us..." said Celes

"Makes us wish we could have some more special abilities like you...but even if we have such power..." said Aura, who then looks away a bit

"Think nothing of it, Aura... There's a human's saying what power can potentially do to you..." said Larica

"Power...corrupts... Right?" said Orica

"Indeed... And such a thing to us would mean the death of us..." said Larica

"You're right... It's as you both say..." said Aura

Though it was rather faint, something clicked with Vermillion when Aura said about gaining power... Though he's not thinking too much about for now, he can't help to have a bit of a nagging feeling that there's more to what she said...

She nodded her head. "I grateful for your compliments and I wish to say that I couldn't exactly be where I am now, including my power level, without all of you. Without all the people here and being at Alexcia, I've learned not to back down in fear again. I've grown confident and I thank you all for that."
"We're glad that we're able to be of some use to you, but also more so as friends." said Celes

"We're all glad we've met you, Moon." said Orica with a smile

"Needless to say that you're our most favorite visitor in our kingdom." said Aura

"...Though she's the only one as of now..." said Larica with a smile

"That being said, is there anything else you wish to talk about with us, Moon?" asked Celes

"I'd like to talk about something else, yes. I'd like Crow to be able to help me when he's not working." She said.
"Of course, you can relieve him at anytime you need him. Personally we already have enough of a workforce, but we don't mind some extra help now and then." said Celes

"Especially because of our new second city that we're about to create within a few months. As much as we would wanted it to be a Victorian-style like within our tower...unfortunately creating such a city would require a lot of resources, such as marble and stone...things especially lacking within the second city..." said Aura

"Even if we did have the resources, transferring them back and forth would be a bit too demanding of our children. Needless to say that we don't want to work them hard..." said Larica

"Though even worse for us that we've created many children that are capable of fighting... I love them all dearly, so I don't want to see them hurt..." said Orica

"Understandable. We swore that we'll be very careful not to lose our lives... Like humans, we can only live once..." said Vermillion

"I may be able to help with that." She said with a smile.
"Thank you, Moon...but it's okay... We don't want to work you too hard as well... You're like family to us..." said Celes

"More like a sister since we're both pretty similar." said Orica

"Either way it's fine. We enjoy this similar architecture before and we can do it again." said Aura

"Hmm... I remember that there's another similar architectural style that you all liked as well...I forgot what it's called though... Something about the east...?" said Vermillion

"Ah, yes...eastern architecture... I'm surprised that you still remembered that... Anyway, it's not too bad of an idea...but..." said Larica

The four Great Spirits then looked at each other as they were musing over considering the idea of making their second city into an eastern-style city.

She smiled and said, "if you need my help in any way, please let me know."
Thankfully the four Great Spirits did managed to hear Moon saying something as they finished musing with each other.

"Of course, Moon. We'll likely as for your help in the near future, but for now please continue to live and have fun with everyone." said Celes

"Yep, have lots of fun and visit us often." said Orica with a smile

"Vermillion there's something that we need to talk to you about at a later date. We'll call you when the time comes." said Larica

"Understood, Larica." said Vermillion

"Hmm... Well I guess we're basically done for now, right? Is there anything else we can talk about?" asked Aura

"...Not to my knowledge, no..." said Celes

"I don't have anything to add aside from wanting to see me later." said Vermillion

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus