Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

"But, of course. Although...why are you asking me such a question?" asked Viviana, acting a bit worried as to why Moon asked her such a question
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

(sorry for late response.)
"Then you shouldn't be afraid to ask me things." She says and smiles.

"Oh... Okay then... Please forgive me as I can be very reluctant when I realize I'm asking such questions... It's kinda a habit that I still got over the years." said Viviana with a bit of a childish, but nervous smile

Viviana then makes her way downstairs to meet Matt and Tom, again in their usual spots.

"Good morning, Sir Tom and Sir Matt." said Viviana

"Morning. I trust you slept well tonight?" asked Matt

"Wow... You wear those types of clothes when off-duty, huh?" said Tom, surprised by how drab Viviana's clothes look

"Well I didn't want people to know that I'm a maid. I do serve a master back at home, but he's currently on vacation, thus so am I." said Viviana

[It's fine.]

Shadow follows Viviana.

"In any case, I hope to cook up some breakfast before we leave as we got a lot of traveling to do today." said Viviana

"Now that'll be nice. I want to have that egg croissant sandwich and a link of wurst that you cooked for Miss Moon over there. Also I want a slice of cheese on that sandwich as well." said Tom

"Very well. What about you, Mister Matt?" asked Viviana

"Me? You really shouldn't go through such trouble for us. You already done enough already." said Matt

"Oh come on, don't be a big stick in the mud of such modesty. Who wouldn't like to have such a beautiful and elegant lady, such as Miss Viviana here, cook for you?" said Tom

"You're the last person I want to hear that from, you cassanova." said Matt

"Yeah, yeah... Look, ignore Mr. Modesty here, and give him whatever you want for him." said Tom

"Hey, whoever said that you can decide what Miss Viviana here cook for me?" said Matt *Sigh* "If you can, I'll have pancakes, eggs, and a wurst."

"Okay~ And what about you, Miss Moon? I was thinking of having an egg croissant sandwich, pancakes, and toast with jelly." said Viviana with a smile

"Toast with jelly and pancakes? You must have quite a sweet tooth, Miss Viviana." said Tom

"Indeed I do~" said Viviana in a cheerfully singing tone

She felt awkward again... "I don't know..." She says.

"And now she's back to being indecisive I see. Well there's still plenty of time before our boss likely comes. If anything, just give her a saucer filled with warm milk." said Tom

"Tom, you're being very rude to our guests here!" said Matt very sternly

"Hey, hey... I was only fooling, 'mother'. Lighten up some." said Tom, acting very laid back

"Why you..." said Matt as he about to lose his temper

"Even if it was a joke, it was still very rude to Miss Moon here because she's a Neko." said Viviana, getting slightly mad at Tom

"Okay, okay... I get it... I won't do it again... I'm sorry..." said Tom

Both Matt and Viviana then sighed at the same time.

Moon chuckled. "It's quite alright. I do enjoy warm milk at times."

Both Viviana and Matt were dumbstruck by Moon not taking any offense to Tom's joke. Tom, however, smiles very cheeky seeing that she actually doesn't mean his jokes.

"Now this lady got class. She can take such jokes with a straight face." said Tom

Both Viviana and Matt gave a big sigh of discontentment as Viviana heads to the kitchen to get things ready to cook. Meanwhile, Matt returns to what he was doing on the receptionist desk, awaiting his food."

"That was a joke?" She asks.

Both Tom and Matt were dumbstruck again when Moon wonders if that it was a joke. A few seconds has passed in silence until Tom bursts out laughing, while Matt faceplams in amazement.

"Umm... Miss Moon, is it? What Tom said is more of an insult of your kind than a joke. You are a Neko, sure, but you don't want people seeing you reduce to being a housecat on a leash... Heck, if I was a Neko, I would've taken great offense to it, since Nekos are intelligent beings much like us, instead of being a housecat which can...well...you know..." said Matt

Meanwhile, Viviana starts to cook, obvious as to what's going on in the front.

She sighs. "It doesn't really offend me because many Nekos used to prefer being house cats that advised their owners than to stay in their Neko forms..." She said.

"R-R-Really? I would never even guessed that such a thing still exists." said Matt, completely dumbstruck "Well there goes my opinion about Nekos..."

"Boy that was a good laugh... Anyway, jokes aside, I think you should choose what you really want for breakfast, unless if you really want to eat like a housecat?" said Tom

Meanwhile, 12 minutes later, Viviana just about finishes everyone's breakfast until she was about to do Moon's...she was very reluctant to do this to her friend, even if she's okay with it...

"I'm fine with anything." She says.

"Hmm... I wonder how Miss Viviana feels about it?" said Tom nonchalantly

"Seriously. I'm fine with it." She transforms into her cat form. "This is actually my favorite form."

"Alright, alright~" said Tom as he pretty muchly has given up trying to convince Moon at this point as he then looks to see Viviana coming out with the food "Ah, the food is here! I was looking forward to this."

Viviana goes around and serves everyone their food as she then takes her seat, and starts to do a silent prayer. As much as Tom would like to make a literal note about it, he decided not to as it would probably really offend her if that question was pushed.

(I'm going to bed.)

[Okay. Good night then.]

(Back)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus