Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

Despite how close Moon looks at the chest area where the vivid blue glow came from, there really was nothing on her that could've made such a glow (Or anywhere on her person). It should tell Moon that truly came from inside of her body, and despite her getting closer to Viviana, she still continues to sleep away contently.
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

Moon smiles a bit and lays back down.

Hours has now passed with both of them going to sleep for the night. Next early morning, Viviana slowly wakes up thanks to the sunlight coming in even though her back is against the rays of light bleeding right through. She takes a deep breath before she goes back to lightly resting up before actually getting up for the day.

Moon wakes as well...

It took Viviana a few more minutes in order to truly wake up as she gets herself and sits on the bed's rim.

"Good Morning, Miss Moon. I hope you slept well. As for me, I feel great." said Viviana with a smile as she also stretches out the tiredness out of her body

"That's good." She says./

"Well in any case, let's go get something to eat before leaving town. After all, I don't feel too comfortable to take in the sights around here... And also we should definitely do so if we what to make it to Alexcia little after late night as I do want to report to Master seeing if he has any work for us." said Viviana

Viviana gets her traveling back has she starts to get dressed in her usual normal and drab clothes instead of her maid outfit.

"Us? You mean..." She followed Viviana.

"Oh! N-N-No... Not you... You know, me and my Master since we normally work together." said Viviana acting somewhat shocked and embarrassed for not explaining everything well enough for Moon

Viviana is almost completely done getting dressed.

"Oh..." She said... "Alright." She smiled.

"After all, I can't ask someone like yourself to work for us...unless if you really want to... You would be a very special case." said Viviana

Viviana finishes getting dressed in her normal clothes as she realizes something about Moon.

"Oh, now that I think about it, do you--wait...please pay no mind to me... Let's get going." said Viviana, acting slightly nervous about asking Moon such a question

"Please ask what you were going to ask..." She says to her.

"N-N-No... I couldn't possibly ask such a question of noticeable detail about you... Please, just pay no mind to me, Miss Moon." said Viviana, very eagerly wanting to drop it "After all, I have no right to really ask you about that... So please..."

"Please? It'll bug me..." She says. She looks to her pleadingly...

"M-M-Miss Moon..." said Viviana, acting very nervous by Moon pleading, but she soon gives in *Sigh* "Alright, you win... I was wondering if what you wore is the only clothes that you have. If so, there are some really nice tailor shops that I'm hoping to show you when we get to Alexcia. Now you understand why I didn't want to ask you such a question? I didn't want you to think badly of me for asking you something that could be so embarrassing..."

She chuckles. "You shouldn't be nervous about asking me things. I don't mind answering. And besides. I don't have any other clothes anyway...Thank you for asking." She says. She smiles at Viviana.

"W-W-Well even then..." muttered Viviana very shyly that she ends up blushing rather bright pink "A-Anyway, let's go downstairs to see if I can borrow their kitchen one more time, so we can eat breakfast."

Viviana slings her traveling bag on her back as she reaches for the door and opens it to head downstairs.

"Viviana?" Moon says.

"Yes, Miss Moon?" asked Viviana with a smile

"You know that you're my friend. Right?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus