Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

The woman opens her bag to bring out the white box, a holding leather bag for dirty tools, and a map of the area (Including Alexcia). The woman puts her plate in the cold refrigerated box, her dirty knife and fork in the leather bag to clean for later, and then opens up the map when everything was stored and put away in her travel bag.

"This is the kingdom of Alexcia right here." said the woman as she points at a large castle symbol on the map, showing Moon where it is "And, at least according to the map, we're right here."

As she traces to the point where they're at, going downward, Moon can see that it's actually much farther than expected. Going through at least 3 towns along the quickest pathway. There's also a kilometer ruler on the bottom-right side of the map, and if she measures it from their current location all the way to Alexcia, it's a good 15 kilometers away.

"Now you see why I said that it's quite far? But if you're still adamant about it, I'll gladly be your guide to take you there as it's a very special kingdom to live in. Also it'll be nice to have a traveling partner as it does get a bit lonely by myself." said the woman
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

"I still want to go." She states.

"Okay then, let's go together. My Master will be surprised when I bring such a cute visitor like yourself back at home." said the woman happily until she was surprised that she hasn't introduce herself to Moon yet all this time "Oh dear... I almost forgot to introduce myself to you during our conversation. I'm Viviana, and I'm a maid in service of my Master, Vermillion."

"My name is Moon." She states. She starts smiling.

"How do you do then, Miss Moon." said Viviana as she gives a very elegant bow to her "Well then let's be on our way then. If we're lucky we can take a traveling carriage from the town up ahead, Orson, to the next town up ahead which is called Luxemburg. It will still take some time, but at least we'll be in the second town by nightfall. Otherwise it'll take at least two days on foot between them, just so you know."

Viviana then puts away her map, and slings her traveling bag over on her back, before started to move northbound to Orson.

She follows. "You don't have to bow you know..." She says shyly.

"I'm sorry if I had to... You know how it is being a maid, bowing becomes second nature to you, and you end up bowing all the time." said Viviana, giggling at the end "I have been a maid for 10 years now, and where we live it's quite a wonderful and relaxing experience. No wars, no crimes, and everyone is nice and friendly. It does get very busily and busy during many times of the day."

"Well, that sound peaceful." She says.

"It does for a good reason. It's mainly because we have such amazing and wonderful leaders to guide us all of these years. And even though we're a peaceful kingdom, we do not shrink up on our defenses in case of invasion from other kingdoms and armies. Thankfully we live rather remote and far away from such developing kingdoms while we also share diplomacy and trade with them, increasing our influence with them, thanks to our many ambassadors that goes out and conducts such deals with them.

We also have many facilities from farming to marketing; learning and studying of many things, including magic; military training; construction and masonry; and so much more. You can pretty much find any sort of job on there as we continue to expand our lands to find more resources to trade." said Viviana

The two continue to travel on the pathway to Orson for about 30 minutes, but they still got a bit more ways to go before arriving.

Moon seemed undaunted by the long traveling.

"Wow... We have been traveling for quite a while, and yet you still can keep up? You're really are amazing, Miss Moon. Well there's still some ways to reach Orson, but at the pace we're going we'll likely get there a little bit after noon." said Viviana happily

The two still continues to travel for another 10 minutes. They are getting closer though.

"I don't need such compliments." She says.

"And you're quite modest, that's a cute trait." said Viviana "Anyway, I did told you a bit about myself, how about you, Miss Moon? I never had any Neko acquaintances, so this should be very exciting to hear. I'm sure you have some fun stories to tell, right?"

"No...Not really...I'm not really anyone special..."

"Oh come on... You have at least one story to tell, right?" asked Viviana with a cheery smile

"I've lived my life wandering through the forest aimlessly searching for someone to talk to."

"Is that really it? You've been traveling all your life, and don't have a single fun story to tell me?" asked Viviana, though she did frown a bit in disappointment

"I've met no one..."

"I see... Well at least you met me, so we should be friends, you and I. I don't have many friends since I'm a maid, but there's always something fun to do when you meet a lot of people. Although, I'm not used to large crowds of people..." said Viviana

Another 10 minutes have passed as they'll see Orson out in the distance. They'll arrive soon.

"Well we're nearly there. Hopefully there will be a carriage that we can take to reach to Luxemburg. Also, how do you feel about traveling in towns?" said Viviana

"Just as long as no one stares, I don't mind."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus