Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Viviana (played by ForeverDreamer)

[Same, and it's your go.]
Moon Eclipse (played by Shadow13) Topic Starter

(Alrighty.)
She looked to Viviana and smiled.
(Sorry if the responses are too short.)

Viviana finishes with her silent prayer as she then starts to eat...with a rather mild expression...

Moon begins to eat. "You okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine..." said Viviana, hiding her real emotions very well by still acting very composed

"Alright..." She said. She finished and went to go wash her dishes in her Neko form.

Some time has passed as Tom and Matt finished their breakfast with Viviana finishing last not too long behind them.

"Boy that was the best breakfast that I ever had in a long time." said Tom

"I agree...this is very good... Thank you for the food." said Matt

"No problem~" said Viviana cheerfully "Now as for payment..."

"Would you say no to free because you helped out with our party last night?" asked Matt

"Well I suppose that's a fair reason, but are you sure?" asked Viviana

"Absolutely. I mean we kinda broke the rules letting a Neko stay in our boss' inn for the night without his permission. Also if the party didn't go as well as it did last night without your help, our boss would be furious. Needless to say, you saved us for getting a very big lecture and punishment, so it's only fair to repay the favor." said Matt

"Yeah, I agree with Matty here. Please accept booking with us for free... Although I'm sure am going to miss having you around..." said Tom

"I'm sorry that you feel that way, Mister Tom. Anyway, I accept your generous terms. If I do come around the area again, I'll be sure to stop on by to see you two again." said Viviana

"Please do. You sure have brighten up my boring life with you around." said Tom

Matt just sighs, which made Viviana giggle a bit. Afterwards, Viviana grabs their dishes as she takes them to the kitchen to wash them.

"I can wash them." Moon says.

"Thanks, but I should handle my own, and what I cooked." said Viviana

A few minutes later passed as she then finishes washing the dishes.

"Well I have talked to Mister Matt and Mister Tom about the payment to stay here. Needless to say, because of me helping out on their party, they waved the payment for us, so we should leave soon just so that we don't bump into the owner, and cause even more trouble to them as it will to us." said Viviana

Moon nods and they walk to the door...

Viviana follows Moon to head outside with her, but not before saying her farewells to Matt and Tom. Once she heads outside, Viviana takes a look around the busy street, getting a grasp of her surroundings.

"Okay... From where we are, in order to get out of Luxemburg, and on the road to Thallus, which is our next and final town have to go through to be on our way to Alexcia; we need to head right until we get to the next intersection." said Viviana

Moon nods. They start walking and Moon says to Viviana... "Viviana? What will I do when we get to Alexcia?" She asks.

"Well you can do whatever you want in Alexcia, just so as long as you don't cause any trouble. I should go to the Golden Castle to meet up with my Master to see if he has any jobs lined up, and if I could assist him." said Viviana

"Please take me with you..." She says pleadingly...

"Uhh... Umm...okay... I mean if you're that adamant of wanting to stick by me once we arrive in Alexcia, then I'll be happy to show you around the Golden Castle." said Viviana

Viviana and Moon arrives at a intersection of which she directs Moon to follow her going north as that's the correct way to get out of town and head over to a trading post town called Thallus.

Shadow nods and follows Viviana happily.

As Viviana and Moon continues to walk down the street in order to get out of Luxemburg, a few people were sneaking in some looks at Moon. Viviana, somewhat predicting that people are watching Moon, decides to keep walking at a normal pace, but also to be alert and hopes that nothing happens.

Moon notices it too, but she keeps smiling...

Thankfully no one is trying anything despite the constant stares as the two finally made it to the exit out of Luxemburg.

"Well we're finally made it out of Luxemburg. Too bad that we can't get a ride in order to get to Thallus faster, but I don't want to stick around too long in Luxemburg as I'm sure people were probably staring at you, right Miss Moon? It's better not to risk something that can potentially cause a commotion." said Viviana "Well in any case, let's be on our merry way. Luckily since Thallus is a trading post town, we might be lucky and hitch a ride on a trade wagon while we walk...hopefully..."

She nodded and they began to walk...

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Nekos Live!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus