Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Nokoribi (played by KuroSakuranbo14)

Noko ran over to one of the ships to the south water nation. She hide in the caben for the food as a stowaway. As soon as the ship stopped at the south water nation she ran of the boat in her fire nation clothes, before she knew it some water nation people took her as a prisoner. She was tied up in one of the tents to a cold pole. "What should we do about her? She's fire nation and could be a spy." Some older guy said outside the tent. "I told you I'm not a spy, I was a stowaway on one of the fire nation ships." She said but she knew they would never believe her.
Akua (played by BunnyGirl123)

Akua was on a boat with her grandfather when she heard rumor that there was a prisoner that was on the boat. She decided to investagate and see who this prioner was. She walked into the prison and asked to see the latest pisoner. She was, in fact, the granddaughter of the chife of the water nation. She walked down to the last cell and bent down to see a girl with red hair and fire nation clothes sitting down. She bent down until she was face to face with the girl, looking into her eyes. "Are you okay?" Akua aksed while giving the girl a pice of bread. The girl looked starved and skinny, Akua knew she was hungry just be lookeng at her. "Here, this should hold you over until later when they give out your meals."
Nokoribi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Noko smiled at her and took the bread greatfully. "Thank you, ma'am. I don't know why they won't believe, my parents don't even know I am here." She sighed and ate the bread. "Thank you again, I am Nokoribi, but everyone calls me Noko."

"Welcome, I am Akua, but my friends call me aqua. Now lets see if I can't get you out of here." She winked at her and headed towards the security guard and started to conversate with him. Within moments, Nokos cell was unlocked and she was outside.
Pandora (played by ChaosTheMew)

Pandora had been walking when she heard talk of a Fire Bender being a prisoner.She walked to the prison and saw Akua visiting the fire nation girl.Pandora was wearing a gray kimono and her weapons were back where she was staying so no one would know she was an air bender.She approached Akua and looked to see the fire bender."Noko,huh?"Pandora looked at Noko's red hair then looked at her own white hair.

Noko hugged Akua. "Thank you so much." She let Akua goand started to walk out of her cell. "How did you get them to let me go? The Fire nation is the most hated nation, I though they were going to kill me."

"As long as your with me, you won't get into any trouble at all. I am the granddaughter of the water nations head chife." Akua smiled proudly, satisfyed that she had helped.

"That is good to know, but aren't you worried that you'll be seen differently for helping a firebender?" Noko didn't want her new friend to get hurt over helping her.

Pandora walked over to Akua,stood beside her and looked at Noko."Some fire benders are trusted,just not all fire benders."
Sean Parks (played by jyoshi)

Sean walked by, seeing several people surrounding a fire nation girl. He chuckled as he listened to her "fake" excuses of being a stowaway.

Akua jumped when pandora walked up behind her, but smiled at her. "Hey Pendora." She said under her breath, still startled.

(is there a certain post order)

Sean walked in the room, grinned at Pendora and Aqua, then turned around snarling at the fire bender, "What is this doing here," he said glaring at her.

(No there isn't, sorry I was a little late.)
Noko blinked at the girl and just amused that she was a waterbender. "Oh, I just wish I wasn;t a fire bender, I hate having to deal with the Fire lord and his way of thinking that the other nations should be overruled by him." Noko sighed some fire coming out of her mouth with her breath. "I can't stanf the Fire nation." She grolwed in a low voice full of vemon and hatered. Then Noko noticed the guy infront of her and jumped stightly. She snarled back at him. "I have a name for your inforamtion, Nokoribi."

Pandora crossed her arms and watched Noko and Sean.She sighed and closed her eyes,causing a gust of wind to come out of nowhere.

"So she snuck on here....(haha its okay thanks)..." Sean shivered then continued, "Who is keeping this.... wretch.... alive" he asked angrily.

(i thought i could only rp on deviantart.....)

"Just because I'm a firebender, I should be treated like trash?! God I hate people who think so low of someone just because they are form a nation." Noko growled at the man. "I rather be human than a damn firebender, think about that before you open your mouth." Noko didn't feel the wind, since her body was naturally hot temperture so she could stand the cold.

"Its YOUR people that want to ruin the world!!! All we do is try to defend it!!! I'd freeze u right now and let u serve as an example of what happens when a firebender tresspasses right now if i could!!" Sean yelled.

Pandora stepped forward."Why don't you both just calm down,will you?"Another gust of wind that was stronger then the last one came out of nowhere,causing Pandora to curse and take a deep breath.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus