Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Sean Parks (played by jyoshi)

(ive sent u 2 both friend requests lol)
Pandora (played by ChaosTheMew)

(My mom bought me the entire series so far and on my way to accept the request.)
"Works for me."Pandora smiled but you could see the sadness in her eyes slightly.
Nokoribi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Noko saw the sadness in Pan's eyes. "Pan is something worng?" (I think the samething, I want to see what she looks like.)

Sean walked up to the top deck, Noko and Pandora following. "Well...what u want to do?" Sean asked playfully {in a non-perveted way thank u very much}. (yah im kinda upset they dint do that)

"Huh? Whats wrong?" Sean asked caringly.

(Yeah same here, I really wish they would bring it back.)

(i think the shows coming up next month, but i think its about Zukos daughter....)

(I thought they showed Zuko's mom was in one of the episodes and really?)
Pandora shook her head."It's nothing,just old memories."

"Pan, you don't need to hide anything, we're all friends here." Noko glanced up at Sean.(Zuko's got a daughter! :O)

(yah. theres commercials 4 it...it might depend on where u live like what state or part of it... Rancho Cucamonga has commercials 4 it) Sean nodded, "Friends"

(Oh, that explames why I never heard of it, I live somewhere else.)

Pandora looked at both Sean and Noko.She opened her hand and created a ball of wind in her palm."I'm an air bender that's why I have bad memories."

(ah, yah it shows on nickelodeon i beleive.)

Noko looked at the ball of wind in Pan's hand. "Ahh, I get it." (I use to have nickeldeon but my family changed to a different cable company, and I can't help but say this but I am older than you jyoshi, almost two years. XD)

Sean looked at Noko for a slight second then turned back to Pandora, "You know....what would happen if people found out...How" Sean had so many questions but stopped after seeing a small pained expression on Pandora's face. "Nevermind. Shes been through a lot."

(youreee 14.... lucky.... i hate middle school)

(Try middle school in the TAG program.It sucks.)
"It's okay if you ask questions about the air benders.I really don't mind answering them."Pandora let the ball of air disperse.

"Everybody now a days has something to hide." Noko sighed. "Form what they are to, what their scars mean." Noko stuffed her hands in her pockets since her burn scars streched some past her palms. (This is my last year of middle school too, I started late so I'll be fifthteen this july.)

(TAG?) "How did u live...?" Sean blurted out

)so were both in eighth grade what bout u pandora?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus