Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Nokoribi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(Pandora? I'm just in eighth grade is all I know, well that and I can't wait to get away form systems like y=mx+b and all that, I get so confused in math class.)
Sean Parks (played by jyoshi)

(i should probly create a character thats actually a waterbender...lol whatever)

(Just change Sean form human to Waterbender.)
Pandora (played by ChaosTheMew)

(Talented And Gifted.It sucks because I'm in 7th and I'm taking two high school courses.)
"I hide my identity by not wearing the air tribe's uniform and by not using my air bending."Pandora looked down at her gray kimono.

(oh like GATE, im taking Geometry in math right now...)

"I proably should have done that too but it wouldn't have helped much." Noko sighed as she messed with the one bread in her hair. (Same here, but we are doing review for the CRCT and I still don't get it no matter how any teacher explames it.)

"Whoa...that explains the gusts of winds..." Sean paused, "WAITYOUJUSTACTEDLIKEITWASNOTHINGTHATWASN'TVERYNICE!!!!" Sean freaked out laughting.

(CRCT?"

(is that like a CST?)

(Don't you do it too? It is our final test for the year and it determires if we pass and go on to the next grade or stay behind.)

(We have CST's, what does CRCT stand for?)

(It's hard enough to get through Spanish but Algebra 1 easy.......sorta)
"I sorry about the gusts of wind from earlier."Pandora looked away,blushing."I just got a little annoyed."

(Wait isn't this suppose to be a RP.Why are we talking about what we take in school?)

(lol. back to the rp. ^^)

"Everyone gets annoied Pan, nothing to worry about." Noko smiled at the others. (Yeah back to the RP! :3)

"Hey its fine. Where is the ship headed?" Sean wondered.

(brb gotta do dishes)

"I was wondering that too, one second I'm in the sourthern water tribe then I'm on a boat." Noko looked out at the sea to see the Fire nation she came off of coming by.

Pandora's eyes widened as she saw the fire nation ship."Hopefully we won't get boarded."

(I said she saw the boat she just got off not the Fire nation.)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus