Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Sean Parks (played by jyoshi)

yah ive been on 4 like 2 days
Nokoribi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Wow, not very long. I have only been on here since sometimes in Jan.

haha. yah. ive got to go

maybe we can finish the rp tomorow.... i hope so

cya then Noko

Cya later
Akua (played by BunnyGirl123)

(Sry, i had to get off, u guys really got into the RP last night, didnt u? Nice to know u forgot about me...... thanks :( I feel left out.)

(Well, join back in and make yourself noticiable.)

(ok, just pretend that i was there the whole time...... it would feel weird if not.)

Noko noticed that Akua wasn't with them and turned around. "I'm going to go get Aqua guys." She called out before she ran back on the deck to see Akua. "Aqua, come on we don't need to fire nation getting you!" She called out to Akua before running up to her a grabbing her arm.

"Ah, right." Akua was lost in thought when Noko grabed her arm.

Noko tugged on Akua's arm and started to drag her too where everyone was hiding just as the fire nation ship stopped the water tribe ship. She fled into the hiding place but the man with the same color hair as Noko's but with grey eyes spoted her closing the door. Noko was shaking seeing the man. "Oh, dear god, he saw me." She said in a shaky and weak voice.

Akua held on to Noko's arm. "It's fine, if he comes, I'll talk to him."

Noko shook her head. "No, No you don't know him, that's my father. The Fire lord has asked him to keep me in the Fire nation. He's caused too much pain to one too many people."

"Then we need to find a place to hide." Akua glanced around.

Noko nodded. "WHERE IS SHE?! Fire Lord Zozusin(sp?) asked me to find her, now where are you hiding her!!!!!" Noko heard her fathers voice not very far away yell. "Come on, we need to go fast." She whispered in a queit, shaky, and weak voice.
Pandora (played by ChaosTheMew)

(I'm back on but for only about an hour.)
Pandora heard the voice and ran out to find Akua and Noko."There you two are."Pandora said quietly when she found them."We are not far from my room.We can hide there."

Akua turned around and looked at Pandora. "Okay, we need to get there, quick!" Akua started towards where Pandora was.
Pandora (played by ChaosTheMew)

Pandora opened a heavy and stepped in,holding it open for Akua and Noko."Come on.I can hold the door close when they try to get in."

Noko followed behind Akua and Pandora and ran into the room to see everyone was there. She sighed in relief.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus