Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Sean Parks (played by jyoshi)

(lololol XD)
Akua (played by BunnyGirl123)

(Haha! LOL! But she did do something I cannot say on this........ I dont think you know Kuro, but I will tell you later.)
Nokoribi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

(That's my friends for ya, either creepy and funny or just plan out weird in a good way. XD Of course the same goes for me only I have better taste in music, draw, and write. Bunny: Okay.)

(hahaha... Haha yeah... theres popular 8th graders, cool 8th graders, and psychos. me and all my friends are psychos..........MAKING US THE COOLEST CATEGORY!!!!!!)

(Same here, I'm know as the a psycho, but I'm still cool, I can be very quiet and shy at frist if you meet me face-to-face but I'll open up after a day or two. I got a few enemies at school and a bully but that's normal middle school stuff, one time I slapped this guy that was bullying me last year and he didn't do anything but walk away. My friend throw a chair at him. XD)
Akua (played by BunnyGirl123)

(An enemy like tiffany. *rolls eyes*)

(haha. sounds like me, i had a bully... he got caught with crack though, and he got kicked out.)

(O wow, why am I not suprised, I know a kid who does the same stuff but not during school is all I know but it his second year of 8th grade and still goes to my school. And Bunny I have other enemies, Xaier, Carmon, Jude, and more.)

(ah. yah. For some reason most mexicans hate me... although ive got a few mexican friends... im not even racist.... its confusing... it seems there the racist.)

(Yeah, most black people hate me.... Idk why, I'm not racist unless they start something up with me, and I have black friends, spanish friends too, I got all kinds of different friends, it is weird. Most mexicans like to mess with me like some tall mexican guy whispered in my ear in a weird voice, stuck my dick, and I hit him in the stomach for that. XD)

(lol!!)

(Yup, I'll do that he was lucky the teacher came in before I could hit him hard enough to make him wish he didn't even come near to me, but I did cause him a lot of pain, at least b the sound he made when I hit him.*smrikes*)

(Hahaha.... well thats what creepers get i guess... i should alert Nico... XD)

gtg

Kk, see ya tomorrow.
Pandora (played by ChaosTheMew)

(I see you did a lot without me on.Lol XD)

(Yes we did, but then we got side tracked. XD We're teenagers what do you expect?)

(Its true XD)

(Yup, we just started randomly talking and forgot about the RP.
PS. My friend thinks she's high when the only thing she has had in the past hour was milk and a piece of gum. XD)

(lol. i felt high after eating a burrito so thumbs up for her lol.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus