Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Sean Parks (played by jyoshi)

"Why do you let her on!?" just throw her over will you!" said Sean stepping back and putting on the water nation jacket that was around her waist.

(plz no cussing 4 right now....)
Nokoribi (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Noko glared at the guy. "I have no power over anyone here, and if I did I wouldn't use it!! I am nothing like my people!!! I hate being part of the fire nation, and if you don't believe me then die!!!" Noko yelled as she gridded her teeth. "I'm not like my father!!"
Pandora (played by ChaosTheMew)

"Will you just shut up for a moment."Pandora said.This time the wind was so strong that it knocked Sean a few feet back.Pandora's eyes widened and she moved her hand over her mouth.

"WHY R U PROTECTING HER!! DO U SEE!! SHE COULD BE A SPY FOR ALL WE KNOW?!?!?!?!!?!?!"

"I'M NOT A SPY!!!!" Noko had her hands cletched in fists. "If you really think so little of me to where I would be seen as spy, then why did you even come over here?! You're just causing trouble for yourself!! How can I be a spy if I'm not even asking questions, I'm trying to help!!! I have information on the Fire nation's plans that I am willing to give and you all turn your nose's up at it because I am Fire nation!!!" Noko grabbed the northern water tribe necklace she had around her neck under her shirt. "This isn't the frist time I left the Fire nation! I got this form a friend of mine in the northern tribe!!"

Sean stepped back stunned for a second then grumbled, "Then why.... ARE YOU ON HERE THEN?!?!?!?!! WHAT GOOD IS LEAVING THE STUPID FIRE NATION!!!" Seans hands froze, literally.

"If you would have listened before,maybe you would have known."Pandora closed her eyes and took a deep breath before the wind ended up blowing Sean on the ground.

"I hate the Fire nation, I can't stand how the Fire lord things!! Like I said I rather be anything else but Fire nation!!" Noko's hands lit on fire at her rage. "Why can't people stop seeing me as a heartless, blood lusting, fire bender, because I'm not that!" Noko's fists were trembling with her angier.

Sean sneered then climbed up then walked out of the room slowly, as if regretting his every step. "I'll be back....soon" he grumbled.

Pandora watched Sean walk away,then turned to Noko."You should say you'd rather be anything other than a fire bender and an air bender."Pandora's eyes went cloudy for a second then went back to their dark red color."I mean,since there are none left."

"Your just as bad as my brother, always welling to fight, he'd went as far as to fighting me while I was young and burned my palms. It's not just the fire nation who are terrible people!" Noko growled under her breath as the fire on her hands went out with some smoke and a sizzling nosie.

Noko looked up at Pan. "Yes, I would greatly be a airbender if it meant I wouldn't be fire nation and seen as.....well you know." Noko was still glaring in the dircetion Sean left.

Sean walked back on carrying a water nation uniform and Sean threw it toward Noko, "Put these on...They'd better fit..." said Sean, now suspicious of Pandora... knowing he was hiding something.

*she

Noko was surpised by Sean helping her out. "I though you hate me and what i am, why are you helping me?" Noko was confused as to why Sean, a guy who she almost got into a fight with, was helping her out.

"You seem to be not the stupid fire-bender i took you for..." Sean said hating to admit he was wrong, "See if it fits... ill be back when your done changing." Sean said walking out.

Pandora sighed and walked toward the door,then looked behind at Noko."I'll wait for you outside while you change.When your done,I guess I could show you around."Pandora followed Sean out the door and leaned on the wall beside the door,her white hair shifting behind her.

Noko nodded, not trusting Sean yet. She started to change as the others were gone. After she finished sher folded her fire nation clothes and removed the water tribe nation necklace from under her shirt. The water nation clothes seem to fit right. Noko walked out of the room. "They seem to fit fine."

"So you trust her?" Sean said to Sieva (cool name) so that Noko couldn't hear. "Change in there!" Sean yelled

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Helping other benders

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus