Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

The Makina Family (played by robinnrose)

(Nothing much happened in class. I hope she gets better :/)
(Order
Icarus Eden (veiledprophet)
Sangris (Ezeker)
Josephine McConnell (Vermilion)
Zero Omega (PrinceOfChaos)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Daren Makina (robinnrose)
Maralie Spheare (GlitterKitten96)
Arianna Chevalier (Kawaii-Pocky)
Nia Enoki (anonymously)
bosephus(fallenwolf)
Jayce Connor(TheCrownedPrince)
Also feel free to make NPCs fight my character)
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

Once back to the front of the class Mara tried to comfort Nia the best she could. She was never good with consoling people only because she never learned how to do it. Nia had shoved her away so Mara just bent over the workbook that were handed out. Mythical Monster studies in history the first unit was slightly ironic and kind of comical in a way. The ironic part was that 96% of the students here were monsters and as for the comical part; Ms.Leo's species was the first chapter in the book. Even though this class peaked her interest they had 2 more before lunch.
As Arianna finally reached the Office, She asked the lady, who looked like the living spit of Medusa, if she could have her schedule. Once the Medusa like lady gave her the schedule, she immediately started to gaze at it.

7:00-7:40 Charms
7:45-8-25 Art
8:30-9:10 Blood & Bio
9:15-10:15 Lunch
10:20-11:00 English/Language Arts
11:05-11:45 Math
11:50-12:30 Magic Control
12:35-1:15 Science

She asked the Lady which room Charms is, and once she had gotten an answer, she set out to find the room she had been given directions to.
Nia Enoki (played anonymously)

Nia was at her breaking point she had already booked from the class room. She had spent the last 20 minutes in the rest room balling her eyes out. Mewling about how everyone disliked her. When Nia had finally wiped the tears from her eyes and looked at the clock above the sink she gasped, lunging for her bag. There was only 18 minutes left of first period.
bosephus (played by fallenwolf)

~he opens the book that was on his desk next to his note book, glancing through the pages to see what the class was learning about then closed it again continuing to draw in his notebook, he looked around the class noticing that a few people had disappeared he sighed quietly focusing on his drawing to keep from saying anything that would get him in trouble, occasionally glancing up to see where the teacher was in the classroom.~
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos)

Sheer boredom is the only thing on my mind right about now.Only thing interesting that happened was with that and it ended up with her crying and leaving.To bad the teacher just let it all happen.I closed my book and stopped taking notes.Maybe i'll leave a surprise for the teacher.

(Oh i messed up i apologise just skip me when my actual turn comes around)
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

She stayed quiet and didn't want to talk.

Guys the order is

Sangris (Ezeker)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Nia Enoki (anonymously)
bosephus(fallenwolf)

PrinceOfChaos please mind the order...we still got Jayce, Icarus, Sangris and Josephine before your turn. So TheCrownedPrince it's your turn.
After Jayce had walked out of the bathroom, leaving the screaming bullies. He didn't feel bad for them, their very existence angered him. He walked down the long dark gloomy corridor till he came to the psychological department of the building. He was considering signing up for a club. He thought maybe during school hours he could get some information on the clubs that go on after school hours.
Icarus Eden (played by veiledprophet) Topic Starter

"Ah, I'm a senior this year. It's a bit scary, isn't it?" Icarus gave Sangris an odd look as he led him to the classroom and stepped inside. "However could that have happened? I've never heard of such a thing..."

(( Bear in mind that Zero has requested for us to skip his turn this round. Please mind the order! ^_^ ))
Sangris (played by Ezeker)

He shrugged, "I don't know, actually. I guess because I look so young...?" This came out as a question, but it was true. The boy did look much younger than he truly was, "But I think it'll be fun, because I can try more things out!" he said, a small smile on his lips.
((I'm going to pass my turn this time around if that's all right, since not much is going on.

Since Zero has also chosen to skip, Shadow may go.))
Silentdusk (played by Shadow13)

(I'll skip my turn too considering there isn't much my character can do at the moment.)
UH??

(Nothing happened in class. Seriously if it's my turn, please inform me. I thought it was Glitter's turn. I'm sorry about this)
Sangris (Ezeker)
Silentdusk (Shadow13)
Nia Enoki (anonymously)
bosephus(fallenwolf)
(This is what happens when someone screws up the order >.<)
Maralie Spheare (played by GlitterKitten96)

(it is my turn and i apologize for such a long delay. And throwing everyone off but i am back now. things have been chaotic)

It had felt like the last 20 minutes of class took the longest to go by. Mara had finished the paper Ms.Leo had given out and had handed it in. She felt like apologizing for being to rude to her but the way she treated Nia was uncalled for. So for the rest of the class Maralie sat tapping her pencil against the desk. Once the bell rang a chorus of happy sighs rang through the room. With a side ways glance she got a glimpse of Nia's class list. "Nia would you like me to show you to your next class?" Mara's face lit up when Nia eagerly accept the assistance.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Students of Eerie High

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus