Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

The Heller Family (played by Guardian_Girl)

"Sounds interesting." I think about this. If it's as big a prize as he makes it sound, it would be beneficial to me. "Think I'd be able to join?"
Zero Blank (played by PrinceOfChaos) Topic Starter

"Eh probably do want your a big girl."It was getting dark."Ok time set up camp."I stopped and started setting up everything with the fire in the middle."I only brought one tent you can have i'll be out here."

"Naw. You can have the tent." I sit by the fire. "I like sleeping under the stars. And being able to see them."

After i set up the tent i realized something this is the tent from when i was ten years old i was not about to fit in that."Whatever."I broke the tent down and ripped the cloth from it and threw in into the fire giving more fuel."Well guess i'm sleeping bear tonight."I walked over away from the camp a little so i could get my space.I used my pillow as a pack and laid down.And pulled out a magazine."Playboy here i come."I whispered.

I watch Zero walk away and lay down before looking back at the fire. I think for a few minutes before reaching out and touching the fire, making it burn brighter.

I looked over to the fire and it looked like it got brighter."Eh must be my imagination."I went back to reading my totally appropriate book.

I smile at the fire, watching it dance. As I sit there watching it. I become oblivious to everything else, including Zero.

Ok i'm definitely not just seeing things.What the hell is wrong with this fire.I got up and looked around to see if anything was around.

I just sit there watching it, making in burn brighter and dance even more.

I found no one around, but sasha and she seemed to be making this happen."Sasha your going to burn me to death!"Forget about the forests i'm not trying to die

I'm focusing on the fire so much I don't hear Zero. Some of the fire flys up and swirls around me. I look so happy.

Crap crap crap crap crap crap.She going to kill me if she keeps it up.Will water work."I digged into my backpack and got out a gallon of water and threw it at the source of the fire.

The water hits the source of the fire and it goes out. The flames swirling around me disappear. The fire going out startles me, I look at Zero. "What did you do that for?"

I glared at her."You almost burnt me and the forest down especially me.I really don't feel like dying right now."SO inconsiderate.

"I did not. I had full control of it." I said, standing up.

"Why did you not think it was important to tell me you could control fire"That would have been useful to know.

"I didn't deem it necessary." I said, starting to get mad.

"Ok i guess next time there something that might get you killed i'll keep it to myself!"She was getting on my nerves.

"Fine!" I walk about 50 feet away and climb a tree.

I walked over to the fire and stomped it out.I walked over to my tree and sat against it.I hate fire now.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rain Of Vengance

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus