Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro moved her sleeve up to her shoulder to show a deep slash scar. She rolled up her pants left leg up some to show three bear claws scars. "They go all the way up my leg. Both of my scars are from near death experinces."
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh looked at her " Those were the old times " He pushed her sleeve and pants down.

Kuro shook her head. "The claw marks were only a little less than a year ago." Kuro didn't look at Josh, she always hated her scars.

Josh looked at her " It is alright "

Kuro nodded. "At least it didn't turn out like it could've if I was fullly human."

Josh nodded and picked her up. I held her in his arms

Kuro looked up at Josh. "You don't need to worry about it happening anytime soon." Kuro smiled at him sweetly, trying to calm him and let him know she wasn;t going to do anything risky.

Josh smiled and held her closely. He looked around and smiled. He sat down and stroked her hair " I can't let my black cherry get hurt "

Kuro smiled up at him. "I don't think you need worry about me getting hurt." She knew she was stronger than she looked.

Josh nodded " yeah but nobody can know about me and you. "

Kuro nodded. "Yeah, who knows what would happen if anyone found out." She leaned into his chest.

Josh nodded and hugged her " come on lets swim " He picked her up and walked

Kuro looked up at him. "Why do you keep picking me up like I can't walk?" It wasn't that she didn't like being held but she was wondering why Josh would always pick her up.

Josh smiled and said " So you are always in my arms and safe with me "

Kuro smiled up at Josh. "I told you don't need to worry about, but it is still sweet you care."

Josh smiled and placed her down. He kissed her forehead

Kuro smiled at Josh and blushed when he kissed her forehead. She hugged him. "I'm glad I met you." She whispered.

Josh nodded and sat down next to her " Remember when i first met you "

Kuro nodded. "It was when I walked into that store yesterday, right?" She knew she had met someone like Josh in her past but that was when she was in Russia not China or even close to America.

Josh smiled " yep not a long ago we were trying to kill each other " He laughed

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus