Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro started to feel tried but tried to stay awake, she if she fell asleep Josh would be gone when she woke. She hid her face in his chest.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh kept stroking her hair adding more verses to the song but one he whispered " Sleep, Sleep, in the meadows we will live. Sleep, but don't worry you will be safe. Sleep, sleep, when you awake the meadows well let you have a boy. Sleep, he will love you "

Kuro had given up on trying to stay awake and soon flew asleep in Josh's arms. Whenever Kuro did fall asleep she looked younger, like all the years of pain never existed.

Josh got some ribbon and braided her hair. " Sleep, because he loves you "

Kuro slept for a few hours before waking up slowly. "Hmm?" was all she said as she won't for once in a long time without a gasp or scream.

Josh looked " Hey, gorguse " he smiled and helped her sit up

Kuro blushed at that. "Hey." She smiled at him rubbing one of her eyes.

Josh gave her some food " you slept fast last night. " he picked some of the flowers to replace some that left her braid

Kuro ate some of the food. "I'm use to getting little sleep."

Josh shrugged " It did not look like it " He untied her braid and her hair was wavy. " Come on lets move "

Kuro finished off the food and nodded. "Yeah, it is always better to move around." She stood up and grabbed her backpack. She set it on her shoulders.

Josh walked next to her " what did you dream about "

Kuro though about it but couldn't remember. "I don't know, for once my memory is foggy." Kuro started to walk north since she knew her master couldn't stand the cold while it had no effect on her.

Josh nodded and did not want to mention about leaving. He would have to do it soon. He grabbed her hand and walked with her. He swung his arms with her as they walked

Kuro blushed when Josh grabbed her hand. She looked up at him and smiled.

Josh smiled " never thought i would see you blush "

Kuro's blush got brighter when she realized she was blushing. She looked down at the ground. "Thought it was easy to tell."

Josh smiled and lifted her chin " not at all. " He grabbed some soft dirt and placed it were she was blushing " See you look like before. Beatiful with anything on you "

Kuro brushed the dirt off her cheecks. "I'm fine without dirt on my face." She smiled at Josh.

Josh smiled and thought this is the time to leave. " Why dont you go to the stream and get some water "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus