Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro blinked in confusion. "What about your father?" She doubt that she was anything like the guy's father, seeing she was only half human.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh sighed " Hurt, tormented, tested on, and almost killed. " He felt her hair. " I am like him in your ways but i don't show it. I try to act normal " He pulled up his shirt showing large scars of swords and testing stuff

Kuro eyes widen. "But, you look completely normal, why would you be tested on. I was tested on because I was made-" Kuro covered her mouth before more could be said, no one beside her master, brother, her master's wifes, and her master's workers knew that she had no family. She was completely alone in the world. Mixture of human and animal genes.

Josh shock his head " Who knows. I was there for 19 years. I saw my mother died and my father. See why i want to run away "

Kuro nodded. "I can help you with that, I've been on the run for four years. My master didn't think I would leave so he was stupid enough to teach me how to fight and surive." Kuro gave a small smile.

Josh smiled " So running away. We could do it together "

Kuro nodded. "But I'm running low on supplies, and I actually have no clue what state or city I;m in." Kuro gave a sheepish smile and a weak shrug.

Josh smiled " You are in the good old state of Alabama. Come on i got plenty of supplies we can use " He grabbed her hand and brought her to a closet. It was filled with everything from food, to clothes.

Kuro was suprised to see all the supplies he had, all that would take her months to get. "Wow, you sure like to pepare ahead of time." She smiled at him.

Josh nodded. " Yeah you have to be when your getting hunted everyday of your life " He heard something and pushed her into the closet. And locked it he whispered " Stay " He peered to see the scientist in there shop. He got a wig on and talked to them

Kuro kept quiet and saw listen to what was going on, she could see some of the people that came in and could tell one looked like her master's workers and the other she had no clue.

Josh looked at the guy as they showed him a picture of Kuro. He shock his head " Ani't ever seen that girl here. And i am like a hawk " He said as they walked out the door muttering angirly. He waited tell they left and ran to her getting her out of the closet " Sorry. I could not let you get caught "

Kuro nodded. "It's alright, who knows what would've happened if they did get me." She shuddered at the though of having to kill people who she doesn't even know.

Josh nodded and looked at her " Do you have a weapon with you? "

Kuro nodded. "I have a dagger and pocket knife." She shrugged and walked out of the closet. "What about you?"

Josh grabbed her hand and led her to a room filled with weapons. " These. Take some please " He picked a bow up and put an arrow on it. He shot it easily and quickly. There were diffrent kinds of swords, daggers, bows, spears, everything somebody could imagine

Kuro was suprised by all he had of weapons, but she was comfortable with her dagger and pocket knife. "I'm good with what I got." Even though she would never admit it but her black pocket knife was something special to her, her brother gave it to her before she left. She had it is her back pocket to keep from someone taking it away in her backpack at her camp.

Josh nodded and grabbed stuff " Shall we go "

Kuro shrugged. "Why not?"
"I just need to keep my temper under control." She though.

Josh grabbed her hand and let her out. " Here is a wig "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus