Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro had just walked into some city in Alabama, confused and lost. She hadbeen running from state to state for years on end and she had to stop in town to get supplies. She walked around aimlessly until she came upon a small shop and walked into it.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh sat at the counter and looked at her " Who are you? You an't from town are you? "
Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro looked at the boy who spoke to her and shook her head. "No, I'm just in town to gather some supplies." She looked around the store.

Josh watched her and stood up " Why don't you stay in town. Unless you want me to come with you. You look like you can't survive " He teased

Kuro rolled her eyes. "I'll be alright, I'm not much for town life."

Josh looked at her " How old are you? "

Kuro shrugged. "Seventeen, why do you ask?" She raised an eyebrow at the boy.

Josh just laughed " I am not a stalker it is because i know a place you could stay for free un till you have all the supplies you need "

Kuro rolled her eyes. "No thanks, I have a place to stay, I'll be fine."
"If you call a tent outside in the woods a place to stay." She though with a soft sigh.

Josh heard that " oh no, just let me show you the place "

Kuro was suprised at how the guy infornt of her was actually trying to help her, usually humans just gave her evil looks for how she looks. "No, it's alright, I'm fine. Why are you trying to help me anyways?" That last part she didn't mean to blurt out so randomly.

Josh smiled " you are young and still have a life a head of you " He pointed out

Kuro shrugged. Until my master finds me, that is. Kuro though remembering why she was running. "You don't need to worry about me, anyways your young too, so you need to just worry about yourself. I'll be out of town in a day or two anyways."

Josh shock his head " I am not that young. "

"You look only a year or two older than me." Kuro looked the guy up and down seeing that he did only look a little older than you. "How old are you?"

Josh sighed " Just turn 19. I wish i had your life, living in the contuires every where. "

Kuro shook her head. "Trust me, you don't want my life." Kuro's eyes showed that all of her life she was put through hell. Being forced to kill people without meaning, have tests done on her constantly, and having to hide from her own brother to keep him safe from her. She knew she couldn't--no she wouldn't-- explain as to why she would tell someone that they wouldn't want her life.

Josh sighed " And thats why i want to go with you " He clasped his hands

Kuro shook her head. "No, trust me when I say this, it is better you stay here. I have my reasons as to why I don't stay anywhere very long." Kuro wasn't going to drag along a human on her run from her master, his men would kill a human without thinking.

Josh looked at her and then moved some hair " I should have known when i saw you. Like my father. "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus