Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro didn't remember that and shook her in confusion. "Wait a moment, when was that? I can't remember meeting you before when I met you in the store."
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh shock her his head " we meet i saw you when you were getting tested "

"Do you mean when I was in Russia?" She remembered that she was tested on in Russia by fighting the most vionlet Russian prisoner Russia had, the guy actually killed her for a few seconds then she killed him. She remembered her master putting more animal genes in her blood stream and infusing them in her DNA.

Josh nodded " I was trying to save you but i was held back and put out "

Kuro looked down at the ground around her. "Do you mean when I was fighting that Russian murder or when my master infused more animal DNA with mine?"

Josh looked at her " Anytime i was fighting for you "

"I though you said your master was in China, why were you in Russia anyways?" Kuro twisted a piece of her between her fingers as she spoke.

Josh nodded his head " my master was in China. He sent me to Russia to see if they could anything to me "

"At the same time I was in Russia..." Kuro trailed off remembering the fight against her and a Russian murder.

Josh nodded " Exactly "

Kuro sighed. "But I can;t remember meeting you in Russia....... actully I can bearly remember anything from when I was in Russia." She tried to remember anything from when she was in Russia but all she found was flashs of the fight she was in and the time when her master infused more animal DNA in her own.

Josh shock her shoulder " Forget about it okay? "

Kurp looked up at Josh and sighed. "I guess that is all I can do."

Josh smiled and hugged her

Kuro hugged back, she didn't care if she couldn't remembering Josh when they frist met. All that matter to her is that she found him again.

Josh stood up and smiled " lets hunt. Do you know how to "

Kuro stood up and rolled her eyes. "Think about that, how have I been able to keeping myself alive all these years I've been counted as missing?" She put her hands on her hips.

Josh rolled her eyes " Tricking "

Kuro sighed. "Come on, before all the animals get scared and run away from our scents."

Josh smiled and got his sword out. He walked around and watched every where

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus