Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

"Aren't you coming?" Kuro wasn't stupid she knew he was still planing to leave her.
Fine then, if he wants me gone then he just need to say it. She though as she let go of his hand and walked to a stream. She didn't want him to leave but if he wanted to then she wasn't going stop him. She filled up her water bottles trying to keep the tears rolling down her cheecks out of them, her back towards him.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh ran into the woods sadly and looked everywhere. He went to a small place of bushes. And let silent tears come from his eyes

Kuro finished filling the bottles and wasn't suprised to see Josh gone. The ran faster down her cheecks, her throat felt choked up. Worst of all her heart hurt. She tried to wipe away the tears and started walking the way she was heading before, the tears slowly stopped coming even though she felt like they could last forever.
Forget him, Kuro. He wanted to leave you that way. Screw him. She though as she tried to forget Josh.

Josh walked farther away crying his heart out. He looked back wanting to run for her but it was to late. He would die not her

Kuro tried everything to forget Josh but her heart wouldn't let her. "Why must I suffer so much?" She cried. Her eyes widen when she caught a inhuman scent that was similar to one of her master's failed creatures, that wanted her dead. She sighed. "I said it before, what life do I have to live when all I can do is hide and run." She smriked.

Josh whistled and looked if she would return

Kuro heard the whistle and looked at where it came from but shook her head. He wanted to leave you, Kuro. Don't be weak. If this is what he wanted then let him have it. Before she had time to react one of her master's failed creatures were standing infornt of her ready for a fight to the death. Kuro sighed seeing the creature. The creature lunged for her and she moved out of the way and slit the creature throat from the back. The creature fell lifelessly with a lound thud. Kuro looked at her hands and sighed seeing some blood got on them. "At least I put the poor creatures out of their misire quickly."

Josh heard the thud. He ran through the ground and to Kuro. He saw her with blood on her hands. He looked at her and then the creature. He watched her and grabbed a knife

Kuro shook her head. "It's already dead, your too late." She said in a monotone voice, making sure not a single emotion came to her voice. She locked eyes with Josh, pain and saddness crossed her eyes.

Josh looked at her and dropped his knife " I had to leave " He said as his eyes filled with tears " I could not let you lose your life because of me "

Kuro couldn't help her eyes as well filling with tears. "Don't underestimate me. I've been around the world for a reason, for my master's sick fun to watch his creatures in pain. I've been force through so many different things that I won't admit to." Kuro's hands balled into fists at her sides and she closed her eyes shut tight to not let the tears fall but she was too late.

Josh walked to her and wipped the tears away " I love you that is why i had to let you go "

Kuro opened her eyes. "But why would you think I would die if you were around?" She took Josh's other hand and enter laced her fingures with his.

Josh pushed some of her hair away " because my master lives in China "

Kuro shook her head. "But we're still in America, and my master is here now since this is the place I left he won't leave till I am found. You shouldn't have to worry about your master hurting me if all he wants is you."

Josh hugged her " i thought i lost my rose "

Kuro hugged him back, she smiled. "Black cherry. That is what my name means." She whispered in his ear.

Josh smiled then said " My cute black cherry "

Kuro blushed and her heart beats went faster. "My handsome warrior." She whispered.

Josh pulled away from her and grabbed her hand. " come on lets go and have some fun " He took her to a stream and picked her up. He threw her in

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus