Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro gave Josh a look of suprise. "You've gotta be kidding? He's my brother! That's incest." She hit her forehead with the palm of her hand.
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh looked at her and then said " Hey! My sister liked me and wanted to have kids! But i said no so it is possible! " He said angirly

Kuro sighed. "Well, my brother isn't like that. He might be born, like you, and not my brother by blood, but I was made to be his little sister, and that's it. Listen, I didn't know about your sister, and you didn't know about my brother, he is the closest thing to a family member I have ever had okay?" Kuro spoke in a calm tone, so not to make Josh mad.

Josh turned away from her and walked off. He clinched his fist angirly

Kuro sighed and though Josh needed to blow off some steem. "You know where to find me..." She mumbled under her breath as she turned and walked away in a different dicertion. I always have to lose my temper at the worst of times she though angrily to herself.

Josh did not look at her and kept walking. He sliced his sword into a tree making it fall. He threw the tree off into the river and punched it. He was so pissed at her and then finaly calm down. He went to her and sat down

Kuro looked up at Josh when he sat next to her. "You okay?" She said, her mismatched eyes filled with worry and concern.

Josh did not look at her " Fine " He said

Kuro put a hand on Josh's shoulder. "It's alright, everyone loses their tempers and you didn't know I even had a brother." She smiled at him.

Josh looked at her and nodded his head as a tear slipped from his eyes

Kuro wiped the tear that fell out of Josh's eye and smiled kindly at him. "There is no reason to be upset." She said in a calm, kind voice.

Josh hugged her and nodded " yes "

Kuro hugged Josh back, laiding her head against his shoulder.

Josh looked at her " I just did not know "

Kuro nodded. "It's alright, I didn't know you had a sister and you didn't know I had a brother."

Josh smiled and hugged her

Kuro hugged Josh back.

Josh looked at her and heard growling " what is that? "

Kuro looked up at Josh and then heard the growling. "I-I don't know..."

Josh held her close and then looked at the woods " Run! " He said grabbing her hand and running

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus