Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro stumbled at frist then caught the same pace as Josh. "W-What is it?"
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh looked behind them " Master animals " He said running

Kuro's eyes widen but she kept up with his pace. "W-Whose master?"

Josh turned and threw a rock at one but it ran straight threw the tree " mine "

Kuro nodded. "T-Then why don't we kill it; it will keep coming after you if we don't."

Josh looked at her " they can't be killed "

Kuro's eyes widen. "T-There has to be a way for them to be killed; everything dies sooner or later."

Josh shock his head " then you dont know China " He threw a huge rock at the beast and the beast kept running. I did not even make it flinch. The beast ran straight through a tree and kept running for them

Kuro stared at the beast with wide and shocked. "I have an idea. Have you ever actually taken it's heart out of it's body? Everything needs it's brain and heart, it can't live without the other."

Josh nodded " its not real its a robot beast with powers. "

"W-What? A robot? With powers? And I though Japan was all about that kind of stuff." Kuro swallowed and glanced back at the beast.

Josh looked at her " Well they are " He said running and throwing her into the water and making sure she was in it. " Stay " He said looking at the beast. The beast growled and stopped he could not jump in. He sent fire from his mouth and they both ducked under and went up to the surface

Kuro had a strong lungs when it came to her's and someone else's lives on the line. "How are we suppose to get this thing away from us?"

Josh looked at her " I dont know " He swimmed and went under the water and came up " me "

Kuro looked at Josh. "I can tell it wants you, but we need to find a way to get it away from us." she was trying to think of a plan to get the beast in the water since it was a robot and could not be in water.

Josh stood up in the water and gave her kiss " it wants me " He turned away from her

Kuro stood up as well and walked beside Josh. "Weather you like it or not, I am not letting you take that thing on alone." She took hold of his had closest to her.

Josh pulled away " Ill come back believe me ". He pushed her in the water and got out. The savaaged beast started foaming to the mouth and clamped its teeth together. He ran straight for Josh and they were both gone

Kuro trusted what Josh said, and just watched him take the beast on. She wanted to help him but she did what he told her, not wanting to get him hurt by him wanting to protect her.

Josh walked from the woods and fell to the ground as the blood poured from his arms, legs, and on his stomach

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus