Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Kuro Sakuranbo (played by KuroSakuranbo14) Topic Starter

Kuro followed after Josh, she couldn't stand seeing him getting hurt. "That's it, I'm helping you no matter what you do or say, I'm helping."
Josh (played by wolfkill11)

Josh coughed and closed his eyes on the floor as the dead beast laid far across the forest

Tears fromed in Kuro's mismatched eyes. "Josh, don't die on me, please!" She sobbed. She was next to him on her knees, looking at him bleed then she rumbled through her backpack, trying to find the bandages and medical supplies.

Josh whezzed and looked up at her " Kuro " He whispered weakly

She looked at Josh when he said her name. "Y-Yes?"

Josh weakly said " i-i love you "

The tears rolled down Kuro's cheecks. "I love you, too" She choked out, her voice emotional.

Josh laid his head on her leg

Kuro smoothed Josh's hair. "Please. Please don't go." She said, her voice bearly above a whisper.

Josh looked at her eyes and then nodded his head " it may be my time to leave "

More tears rolled down Kuro's cheecks. "Then, I'll come with you. I don't care what happens to me, I don't want to live without you." She sobbed, holding Josh's head in her lap.

Josh looked at her as the blood went out of his body " how? "

"I don't know, but I'll figure out a way. I can't stand to live this life without you." She kissed his forehead, tears still streaking her cheecks.

Josh let out a sigh and closed his eyes. He thought * I cant die, i-i *

Kuro looked at, more tears falling down her cheecks and off her chin. No, not yet, God please, let him stay longer. I need him she though brushing the bit of Joshs hair that was infornt og his eyes.

Josh looked at her and opened his eyes. They were tired but he would stay awake and try but he did not know if he could. At this rate he would die

Kuro stared into Josh's blue eyes. "D-do you really think t-that it i-is y-your-" Kuro couldn't choke out the rest of her question, she could feel her heart break at seeing him in pain, and imaging him dying.

Josh nodded his head and then rested it on her legs

Kuro stroked Josh's hair. "W-well there has to b-be some way I can make it h-hurt less f-for you?" Her voice was shaky and choked up.

Josh looked " Death "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Wondering (open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus