Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Attack of the Mobs: Video game Crossover RP (OPEN)

Drake Brygida (played by Quantipede)

The pub was a fairly nice one. The murmur of idle chatter could be heard and nothing seemed out of place. A fistfight of any sort seemed like a dream. The drinks came, and Drake raised one in toast joyously.

"Cheers to a successful day, and cheers to more success in the future, my friends."
Sadur Abul (played by BossMcFloss)

(Must just be around here but a fistfight is never far away at the bar)

Sadur clinked mugs with him and chugged it down apeedily and slammed his down, ready for another. "What a day." He said chuckling a bit to himself. "Who feels like having a drink off?" He yelled out to the pub, awaiting a challenger.

Sadur was nrver in a bad mood, and always looking for a bit of fun, no matter what the circumstances.
Renard (played by Doc)

((I just NOW got the e-mail notification for this thread getting replies oh my god >.> ))

"I'd love to join you in a drink off, sir." Renard walked up to Sadur with a sneaky grin, giving him a slightly forboding atmosphere but somehow completely harmless. Kinda like that of a little kid with a bat at a pinata party. "However, I'd like to make it a little more fun, maybe adding some stakes? What do you say?"

He groaned and covered his eyes with one hand, grinning underneath. Drake had enough experiences in bars to know what was going down. In fact, the instance word got around the establishment, they had attracted a small crowd who were placing bets with the bartenders.

(We can go back to order after this fam)
"Sure stakes then."
"Alright. Another round." The drinks arrived and sadur looked over at the man with an enormous grin on his face. "See you tomorrow." As he laughed. He chugged the first drink down. "You now."
Jerry Jay (played by ConnanBell) Topic Starter

"I can't see this possibly ending well," said Jerry. You two are gonna spend a fortune here on booze, then another fortune on Antidotes in the morning. Oh well!" Jerry looked at the two of them getting ready. "Now I want a good clean contest! Somebody doesn't finish a glass gets a penalty!"
Renard (played by Doc)

"Wait, I don't think we agreed on the stakes quite yet." Renard shook his head, finding it almost unbelievable that he was about to do this now. He shrugged and downed a glass with ease. "Okay," he said after putting the now empty glass down, "if I win, you must owe me 3 favors of any kind that I can call upon at any time. Sound good to you?"

Drake cheered and drank along with them, although he wasn't part of the contest. The pace of the atmosphere had swept everybody up into the pace of it. There was whooping and catcalls everywhere, the place getting rowdier by the second.

"More! Same for you?" The next round came and Sadur grabbed his drink, the alcohol flowed right through him with no trouble. "Go ahead." He mptioned to the drinks.

"I can already tell that this is going to end poorly for everyone involved." He motioned to the bartender. "Ya got any Moomoo Milk?"
Renard (played by Doc)

Renard grabbed the handles of two mugs per hand, opened wide, and chugged down as much as possible, finishing off for more glasses. He caught his breath and smirked devilishly at Sadur, "how do you like that? I guess you could say it's my special ability, Hangover Bounty, which allows me to drink more alcohol than possible. Or, it could just be a trick I taught myself."

The room was swirling around Drake. Never one who could hold his alcohol, he eventually was drunkenly lured away by some attractive lady, and would be gone for until the competition was over.

Sadur laughed. "Redguards won't get drunk until our competition is." He chugged three drinks down one after another. "What happened to skinny boy?" He looked around for drake. "Whatever. He will return."

Jerry got his milk and began drinking it down. "I didn't see him leave. I'm still in my right mind! I can go look for him." He took another chug of his milk and wiped off his lip with his glove. "Hey! Keep this cold for me, will ya? I'll be right back."

He hopped off of the stool and began his search for Drake, not having any idea of what he might interrupt upon finding him.
Renard (played by Doc)

"Well, I guess you're not going to get drunk, as I'm practically immune." Renard started chugging down even more booze. He wondered how long this would last and wore a smug expression. He put the now empty glass down and watched his rival contestant closely, thinking of a way to speed things up a little.

((busy getting hokey with the ladies))

Sadur grabbed not one, not two, but FOUR jugs at once and chugged it all down, spilling it over his face. "Shiiit." He shouted and roared. "Woaaa!" He looked over at his opponent. "This is fun." He said.

Looking around some, Jerry noticed a large gathering of women around one end of the bar. They all seemed to be focused on someone. When Jerry went in to investigate, he found a hand or two reaching out to him.

"Hey there, cutie," said a lady Saiyan, presumably from the Xenoverse servers. She and a custom Soul Calibure lady crawled up on either side of him, each taking him by one arm.

"Buy us a drink, will ya!" the other girl asked.

"H-wait! I--" Jerry's will was not the strongest, and his instant charm was occasionally his downfall, as he was soon swept into the company of a lot of swooning girls all vying for drinks on him.
Renard (played by Doc)

Renard looked over Sadur's shoulder and pretended to be startled. "Uhh.. Guy! Drinking guy! Super poisonous spider crawling into your afro!" He could only hope his sly little comment would do something, but knew if it didn't he'd have to think of a quick way to drink more drinks before he hit his surprisingly high double digit limit.

Sadur himself might not last much longer. He rsn his hand through his hair. "I think its just the hair itself." He had another drink and looked at his opponet.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Attack of the Mobs: Video game Crossover RP (OPEN)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus